Chapter 91

"Today was fun" Cheryl said as she slipped in the covers beside her husband who's watching the TV. Simon took her in his arms allowing his wife rest her head on his chest as a smile form on his face.

"We talked earlier..." Cheryl raised her head to look at Simon that made him look back.

"About what?" As much as Simon doesn't want yo tell Cheryl about Athena's story, he needs to because in the first place they both made it clear that there'll be no secrets between them.

"She remembered what happened to her when she was taken away. All of it." Simon said as he looked away and focus his attention to the TV instead but he felt Cheryl froze in his arms the moment he said it.

Cheryl was shocked and doesn't know if she would ask Simon for more details or she would just let it go and try to change the subject.

"What did she tell you?" Simon sighed and turn off the TV before taking off his glasses and turning yo face his wife. He doesn't want to spoil his wife's happiness because its been a long time since he saw her so happy and he doesn't want to take that away.

"I'll tell you but promise me you won't let this get into you okay. Its just that its been so long since I see you so happy and I really don't want to spoil it" Cheryl smiled at her husband's cuteness.

"I promise." Upon hearing that, Simon started to tell her what they've talked about earlier. How their daughter was mistreated and beaten under Kevin and Eloisa. He told her every detail of it and somehow it was very hard for Cheryl.

As Simon came to a finish, Cheryl was just looking him and he couldn't quite read what's going on in her mind. Cheryl was stuck as she tries to take in the information that was given to her.

"I-I don't know what to say. I want to kill those f*cking b*stards right now." Cheryl's voice cracked and it made Simon worried as he took her in his arms and try to comfort her.

"I know me too earlier..." Simon whispered before a smile appeared on his face as he remembered what Athena did to calm him down earlier.

"Wait, I have to ask you this." Simon pulled away and faced Cheryl as she wiped the tears that escaped her eyes making Simon's face fell.

"What's wrong, Babe you promi-"

"I know, go on what is it?" Simon sighed and wait until Cheryl was settled. A smile a ppeared on his face making Cheryl raised her brows getting confused on what her husband is on about.

"When did you taught Athena how to calm me down?" A smile slowly appeared on the brunette's lips making Simon raised his brows and grin.

"Why?"

"My temper was on its highest point and I didn't know what to do. I'm f*cking seconds away from blowing up so I pulled away from Athena completely when she noticed that I was shaking already and after that she took my hands and placed kisses on them." Cheryl looks at Simon in awe beforr releasing a giggle making Simon let out a chuckle

"That's too cute. I wish I had seen that."

"Wait you haven't answered my question darling." Cheryl rolled her eyes and smiled at Simon.

"I told her that when she first came home. I had to let her know just in case your temper gets the best of you and I wouldn't be around to calm you dow-" Simon cut Cheryl off with a kiss that took Cheryl by surprise but then easily gave in.