Chapter 102

Cheryl's POV

Its the day we go back home and I woke up to the loud ringing of my phone right on the bed side table. I sighed and squint as I take my phone the bright light burning my eyes seeing that its just half past six in the morning. I groaned and answer the phone. Its Kimberley

"Hello?"

"Chez is it true?" I was in total confusion on what she's talking about and I was just about to ask her when I heard knocking on the door and this made Simon shuffle in bed next to us.

"Wait a sec babe, I'll just answer the door" I said to Kimberley as I slowly got off the bed afraid to wake my husband up and answer the door to see Lily looking serious and somehow worried. I step aside and gestured her to come in before closing the door immediately.

"Cheryl, Still there?"

"Yea, Lily just walked in." I said as Lily and I went straight to the balcony.

"So is it true?" My brows furrowed in confusion on what is she talking about. But from the looks on Lily's face as she scrolled through her phone. Something is up.

"What is?"

"You and Simon had a huge fight and broke off because of Jean" So I was right something's up and somehow I was feeling worried and anxious not for me but for my family.

"Kim what have you read?" I asked as I raised my brow to Lily and she nodded her head before giving me her phone.

" it said that..." Kimberley's voice faded in my head as I scan through the story in front of me. It said that I was caught kissing Jean at the party that led to a huge fight with Simon. Nothing registers to me then.

" You know I don't believe in these things ko Chez but there were pictures and I don't quite think they're fake"

"Kim, No its not true. The pictures are real yea but the story's not true."

"Then Jean really kissed you" I sighed at the thought of it and it was really giving me a headache.

"Kim can I call you back, I'll just have to talk to Lily."

"Bu-"

"Babe, I know there's a lot of questions in your head right now but I promise Simon and I are okay. I'm totally fine. I'll call you later and tell you the real story. I'll just settle this one first okay?"

"Okay, please call me. I'm worried" She sighs.

"I promise okay. Call you later. Love you"

"Love you too" And with that I hung up the phone letting out a frustrated sigh.

"Chez, Hillary just called and told me this is the talk back home and everyone needs a statement from you and Simon. She said paps are starting to camp near the house and also at the airport" I let out a sigh as I rub my temples. I cannot think properly.

"Lily can you reschedule our flight. We can't go home right now."

"Yea, sure" She whispered. "Are you okay?"

"No" I said as I glanced at her. "Even if the story isn't true Lils, I'm still worried about Simon's reaction to this. Remember the last time this happened and he just blew up. I don't want that to happen again. I don't want our children to witness that." Its true I don't want Eric and Athena witness their Dad in that state specially now that Athena is in a bad place. I just don't want that.

To be honest, I'm really worried about Simon's temper control. I know he's doing his best to control it but I can't help think what if one day. He wouldn't be able to control himself. What will happen to us.