Chapter 54

Athena's P.O.V.
I woke up in my room feeling relieved and thankful for another day. I'm slowly growing stronger and I can feel it inside me that I'm  better. My next session is the day after tomorrow and then they will take some tests and maybe then I'll find out something. Maybe I'll be cured.

Its another day of auditions and last night my parents told us that they're taking us with them and I'm very happy about it cause then I could get out of the house again and see Rita and Nick. They're really nice and fun people and I love them already. I get to bond with my little brother more often and my hair starts to grow again.

As I stare at the ceiling, a proper smile appeared on my face as I realize that after all that is happen. How my life had gone, through all challenges and hard times, everything would still be alright when the right time comes. All will go into place and everything will be okay and life would still be happy. And I'm thankful that I have a positive family to keep me going. Without them, I wouldn't make it. And I love them for that so much.
----------------
We have arrived at the auditions and went straight to the judges' room. I'm really excited as well as Eric as we skipped hand in hand before he started running pulling me with him making me giggle as we burst in the room turning heads towards us.

"My babies!" Rita cheered as we run to her arms and hughed her tight. She placed a kiss on our cheeks and it made us release a giggle before she pulled away and Eric ran to Grimmy as he walks towards us.

"How are you two?" He asks as he lifts Eric up and carry him while Rita puts her arms around us making me smile at him.

"We're okay" He smiles at the same time Mam and Dad walked in. Other people greeted them before they turned to us. They greeted Rita and Nick before they plant kisses on our foreheads then they sat on their chairs.

"Oh right I have something for you." Rita says making me pull away and look up to her with confusion in my eyes as she took my hand. She guides me to her chair and took out a box from her bag before smiling at me as she opens it. What ai saw brought a proper smile on my face before looking up to her and she giggles.

"Its beautiful" She brought the bracelet out of the box before smiling at me.

"I'm glad you liked it because its for you" I stare at her as she took my hand and wrapped the bracelet around my wrist before looking up to me. I can't help but feel loved that I launched myself to her almost making her stumble but she held on me tight as she release a giggle.

"Thank you. " I whisper on her shoulder as I feel her breathe deeply and pull back to place a kiss on my cheek. I hugged her tight inhaling her scent. Rita is already like a big sister to me even if we just met for how many days and I love her for that.

"Your welcome sweetheart." She pulls away and raised her brows at me making me smile. I'm really happy on how my life is going right now. And I'm thankful for the people that with me through it.
---------------------
Cheryl's P.O.V.
"Babe, its Isabella's birthday next week and I'm planning a birthday party for her. What do you think?" I look at Simon as we walk through backstage. Its already the last set of auditions for the day and somehow, our children has gone to sleep in Simon's dressing room after a day of riot in the judges' room.

"That sounds great, When exactly is her birthday?" He says as he puts an arm around my shoulder.

"On the 25th."

"Oh alright auditions have ended by then and bootcamp will start at the 27th so we have time for ourselves then and plan her party." I smiled at him. He always makes sure that everything is in order and I love him for that.

"I was thinking a massive birthday party. Its my first time to celebrate her birthday with her and I want it to be special. I want something she'll remember for her entire life."

"Babe, I yhink we should ask her first what she wants for her birthday because as far as I've known Athena, she's not fond of big parties. Maybe simple ones yea." I think Simon is right. My little girl is very simple and I think a big party won't suit her maybe a special one is.

"Yea, I think your right. Maybe tomorrow I'll ask her when I wake her up. They are very tired for the day." Simon smirked and placed a kiss on my temple as we stodd near the stage just waiting for Olly to announce our presence at the same time Rita and Nick walks towards us looking tired wiyh all the playing and running they made earlier with our children.

"Hey you two okay?" I asked and they exchange looks before bursting into giggles.

"Yep, just a little tired from earlier. Glad the two are already asleep we can have a time out right now." Nicholas says making me giggle.

"Now I know how to be a parent." Rita says making Simon and I exchange looks and giggle.

"What?"

"That is not half of it."

"Are you serious?" We both nod as her eyes grew wide before letting out a loud sigh at the same time our attention was called and with that we walked on stage as Olly introduced us.
-----------------
I placed a sleeping Eric on his bed and tucked him in before placing a soft kiss on his forehead. I'm glad that my little boy doesn't have her usual tantrums and bad dreams he had before. And I really enjoy watching him sleep peacefully like an angel.

My day is complete just seeing hima and Bella happy. Because honestly, they are my world. My family is my world and I wouldn't be able to cope if something bad happens to any of them. I just want them to be safe as always and I really love them very much.

"Just try not to grow up yet Bubba" I whispered as I stroke his chocolate brown hair placing a kiss on it. Its true, I don't want him to grow up yet. I want more time with him and I'm still enjoying the different kind of joy he brings to our home.

"I love you my little man. Sweet dreams... Goodnight" I placed one last kiss on his cheek making before getting up from his bed and walked towards the door. I turned off the lights making the night light automatically on. I smiled before making my way out closing the door behind me and adecided to check on my daughter. But when I heard Simon's voice, I stopped at the doorway and eavesdrop on what he was saying.

"I'm glad you fought hard sweetheart. I know you can do it. I'm very proud of you." My heart melt at his words and just decided to leave them alone. I'm really happy that Simon is really treating Athena as his own and I really love him for that. I'm very thankful for him because if it wasn't for my husband, Athena might not be here. I wouldn't have met her and found out that she is my daughter. Without him, she might be dead right now because of her past foster parents. I really am lucky to have him in my life.

A/N: Sorry guys for not updating that much :( School started and it kept me busy but at the same time, I'm working on the twist of the story hoping you'll watch out for thatXxxx Thanks for understandingXx Love you guys all so much <3 Xxx