Chapter 20

"What," she said silently he caught his breath.

"I said I loved you," he said. She was in shock. He said it. He told her how he felt. He told her what she wanted to hear. And she was happy.

"Finally, Chase you finally admitted it," she said. She wrapped her arms around his waist, and he wrapped his around her neck. She rested her head on his chest.

"I love you Chase," she said he held her tighter.

When they released each other they began looking into each other's eyes. They slowly moved towards each other and placed their lips together. Moving them in sync. His hands trailed up her back. Her hands pushed his shirt up. He slid her shirt over her head. She did the same. He picked her up laying her on his bed. His hands going down to her jeans. He unbuttoned them. They were getting wild now. He slid his pants off and allowed her to pull his boxers off. He threw her pants on the floor. He lifted her up unclamping her bra. He began sucking on the nipple.

"Oh Chase," she said. He touched her hips softly. He sent chills up her spine. She laid back down he palmed her through her pink panties. She moaned under his touch.

He slid them off and his boxers. She kissed him again. He finally thrusters hisself into her. She couldn't help but feel good. His trusts were slow and passionate. She wanted this. And he wanted this.

"Oh god Chase," she said scratching his back. Her legs were bent. She kissed him passionately.

"Mm, Carly, I love you," he said. His movement not changing. She loved him too. She moaned so loudly. He did too. Screaming her name.

They were moaning so loudly they didn't hear anything but their moans. The rain, thunder, nothing.

"Oh god Chase I'm getting so close," she said.

"Me to,"he told her. He thrusters deeper and deeper. Harder and harder. He continued to thrust.

They finished together. And did it feel great. They both enjoyed it. It felt good. He came in her. She came when he did. It was great.

"That was, amazing," he said. She agreed.

They laid under the covers for a while. Eventually they fell asleep. Her mother came home, not checking in on her. She went straight to bed. Carly and Chase fell asleep next to each other. She was laying on his chest and he was laying on her pillow. She loved him and she was so happy he finally told the truth.

-Morning came to quick for them. Marcy was in the kitchen cooking. She liked cooking. French toast, eggs, and bacon. She knew they would love it. Carly and Chase woke at the same time be smiled at her.

"Morning," he said. She giggled.

"Morning," she said sitting up. It was already after ten. They would miss school.

"Hey we are going to be late for class,"  Carly said. He just looked at her. Not realizing that it was Thursday. He'd arrived late the night before.

"Well I'll text Everyone and tell them class is canceled for today," he said sitting up. She looked at him with passion.

"You'd do that for me?" She asked.

"I'd do anything for you," he said. He got up placing his clothes back on. She did the same.

They headed down to the kitchen after she combed through her hair. She smelled the eggs and bacon and knew she was hungry. Her mom noticed both of them coming from upstairs. She grinned to herself. She knew they kissed and made up.

"Hi children, you hungry," she asked. They looked at each other and laughed.

"Yeah we are," Chase said. She set a plate down for the both of them. They began eating.

"So, did y'all get everything situated last night," she asked. Carly nodded and thanked her. She nodded back.

*Carly and Chase knew they had to leave after breakfast. They begged Marcy to come with them, she told then she was fine and shed keep in touch. So Carly and Chase left. Taking the bus was not ideally romantic but they were together no doubt. And Chase was going to tell everyone about them.

Home was, home. Carly was ambushed by the girls and Sam. They'd missed her. Her grandpa was happy to see her for sure. He couldn't take any more pouting from anyone. Chase stepped inside the living room and made the announcement. Carly and he were in fact dating. Sam was not so happy but he knew she was safe with him.

After dinner, Carly ran to the bathroom trying to make since of what just happened. Her grandpa told her she missed Darvis. He attacked them in their home. Barely escaping his life. She didn't know what to do. She'd left them and for dead. This wasn't over. She was going to defeat him if it was the last thing she did.

And it wouldn't be the last thing. She was about to discover more than she realized. And what she realized was that, Her heritage wasn't ending with her.