Chapter 19

After telling Carly what that meant, she told her how it happened. Apparently Victoria had promised revenge on witch hunters across the world. So She was back to do away with them. The weird part was Victoria had vanished. She was off the radar. No one knew where to find her.

Carly had been there for two days. Her mom and her bonding and talking about different things. Carly ranted about Chase. Marcy had told her so much. She even gave her advice about him. And she told her what she thought.

"My opinion is, you love him, and you're afraid to admit it because you don't want to get hurt," Marcy said. Carly smiled. She was right Carly loved Chase.

"What do I do," Carly asked. They were on the couch listening to the rain.

"Well if he said what he said, I would say, let him come to you first, don't give in to him, you'll see what happens," she said. Carly laid her head on her moms shoulder. She was glad to have a mom that cared. And she had met Chase.

"He's a nice young man, give him some time," she said.

Carly and her mom laughed and joked around for a couple hours. They had eat pizza for dinner and had a wonderful time talking. They decided to go clean up. Carly trashed the pizza box. She put the glasses they'd drunk out of, in the sink. The house was made like a normal apartment house. Kitchen and dining room was passed the living room. One bedroom downstairs a bathroom downstairs and on upstairs and two bedrooms upstairs.

The doorbell rang and Marcy excused herself to get it. Carly continued to wash the glasses and clean the counters. She heard her mother speaking to a man I. The next room a man who's voice sounded familiar. She ignored it and continued to clean. The door shut but everything went silent.

"So, you were hiding here," she heard and turned around.

"Chase," she said. He walked towards her. She turned around trying to stay calm. She needed to.

"Looks like you've made a home here," he said. She didn't say anything. He felt the tension.

"Look I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for what I said, I didn't mean to hurt you," he said. She turned around and crossed her arms.

"Hurt me, Chase, is that what you think," she said. He nodded. His hands slid in his pockets.

"No, what you did is make me out to be a liar, see I knew something about you and you tell me it's wrong, like I'm lying," she screamed. He cleared his throat.

"Carly I'm going to go out for a while and get some things," her mom spoke as she left.

"Carly look I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you feel like that," Chase said trying to stay calm. She didn't believe this was happening.

"No Chase," she said as she walked past him going upstairs he followed her into her room. He closed the door.

"Listen Carly I said-"

"Stupid things to make me feel less important in your life yeah thanks," she said. She rummaged through things trying to find her phone.

"Look Carly I know it sounds and looks that way believe me it's not I never meant to hurt you," he said. She wasn't buying it. She continued rummaging through drawers. Until he grabbed her arm.

"Look, I came here looking for you, I wanted to find you I was worried about you Carly-"

"Why because you were afraid if something happened to me it would be your fault you'd be guilty," she cried.

"No Carly I care about what happens to you trust me," he said. Tears formed thicker in her eyes.

"Chase you lied to me, made me feel like a fool," she said. Her tears were streaming her face now. He felt horrible.

"I know, and I'm sorry, I didn't mean any of that," he said being completely honest.

She remembered what her mother said. He did come to her first. But she felt stupid. She felt like he was trying to make her feel pathetic. Even if it's not what he was doing. And she could forgive him but then what happens? She didn't know what to expect.

"Just leave Chase," she said. He didn't want to leave.

"No Carly, I am not leaving," he spoke. She grunted.

"Why do you can make me feel like an idiot again," she said. He shook his head.

"No Carl's so I can apologize and tell you the truth," he said. She didn't know what he was about to tell her but she was ready for any hurtful thing he had to offer her.

"Carly Harrison, I do care for you, in fact it's more than that, I was afraid of saying anything because I didn't want to feel like I was pushing you to far," he stopped. She rolled her eyes. He knew she didn't believe him. Why would she? He hurt her bad.

"Just go Chase," she said. He stood in front of her and refused. She tried to make him leave but he would budge.

"Why are you doing this to me why do you constantly make me feel like a looser or some pitiful little girl," she asked. He was confused.

"If I ever made you feel like that I'm sorry Carl's I am, I never meant for you to run away I didn't want you to leave I've been miserable without you," he said. She was getting mad because she thought he was Playing with her. She wanted to hear one thing. She didn't care about anything else.

"You know what I can't, Chase just go," she said he didn't move, "GO."

"NO DAMN IT I AM NOT LEAVING," he yelled she jumped back.

"GET OUT," she yelled. He didn't move. He wouldn't move. He was afraid to leave without telling her how he felt.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE, WHY ARE YOU IN MY FACE PRETENDING TO CARE FOR ME-"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU."