Authors Note

So as you can tell Academy of Elements: Fire is over! So I will be starting on Academy of Elements: Water! Which feels  kweird to say or type. So I want you guys to tell me. Should I add Academy of Elements Water into the same book... Of that doesn't make sence let me explain...
I would have Academy of Elements: Fire and then I would have Academy of Elements: Water all together. Tell me what you guys think should I have it like that or should I just have it as a separate story.

I want to thank you all so much for reading, commenting, etc... On this book. So I am dedicating this chapter to....
Everyone! You all deserve this with out you guys I truly wouldn't have come so far.  As a person and as a writer.

The prologue for Academy of Elements: Water is up now... The first chapter will be up August 5th.

I will be working on the re-write as well. This is how that'll work. I will write the new edited part by myself and it will not be being released. The reason why is once it is done I will be giving it to an agent and hopefully getting it published! So Wattpad will have the ruff draft, and en I will publish the different finished edited clean copy.

This is optronix88, cya later!