Chapter 10: Get Lost Pool Guy! We're the Gifted Six

I just stared at Mrs. Nicole.
"What?!" We all said in unison.

"I have made a plan all of you will be moving into a dormitory together and you will be excused from Science, Math, and L.A. because your future will be this group and you won't be needing those skills in your future. Any questions?" The principle told us.

The Air girl raised her hand.

"When will we be moving into the dormitory?" The girl asked.
"Next year Aira." Mrs. Nicole announced. Aira nodded her head.

I raised my hand.
"Jaxon." Mrs. Nicole called.
"Why are we being excused from mortal classes?" I asked, not that I cared really.
"Because you will be taking training with each other's and practicing combat and advanced spells and controls that will just help you in combat"

That shocked me. I had just gotten the snowflake spell, I wasn't ready to start something advanced.

"Don't worry." Mrs. Nicole assured us. "I know you have all been failing in your elemental spells, and controls. But the only reason why is because you had not gotten your full power only a quarter of it."

"I'm going to give you today off to process this, do some research, watch a movie, eat pizza, I don't care but get rested up, and don't tell anyone!" She declared and dismissed us.
————————————————–
Everyone but Ella and the Water boy joined us as we walked down the hallway and out the front door of the school.

"What are your guys's names?" Aira said as we stepped out into the bright sun. "I'm Aira."
"I'm Jaxon." I told everyone. "I am obviously an Ice elemental."
"I'm Denen." The Lightning boy said.
"I'm Haley." Said the earth girl.

"What do you guys want to do?" Aira asked.

"We could go to the pool..." Suggested Haley. "The outdoor one is always opened in the town."
"Sure!" We all agreed.

We walked to the pool.

We were halfway there when Denen pulled me aside.

"Yeah?" I questioned.
"Are you mad at me for teasing you?" He asked.
"No." I told him. "Not really.
"Ok, just so you know; I did something wrong and I'm truly sorry for it. The reason I did that is because I had no other friends here. I also ditched those goons." He apologized.
"Ok." I smiled. "I have nothing against you."

We caught up to Haley and Aira.

"Let's play Truth or Dare!" Suggested Haley.
"Ok." I agreed.

"Jaxon, truth or dare?" Aira asked.
"Dare." I smiled. It was always safe to pick dare.
"Go roll around in that mud over there." She pronounced pointing to a mud puddle.

I glared at her and walked over to the side of the cobblestone pathway and looked at puddle of dark brown mud.
"Why the hell not." I thought to my self.
"Haley! You'll clean me up after this; right?" I pleaded.
"Sure." She said rolling her eyes.

I crouched down and rolled into the mud.
The cold wet mud soaked into my clothes and I closed my eyes to avoid it getting in them.
I should of also closed my mouth because mud slopped into my mouth.

I sat up and glared at Aira.

"Clean me off!" I said spitting out mud everywhere.
Haley rolled her eyes and then pushed her hands together and moved them backwards quickly.
The mud flew off of me and landed on the road leaving me like before but wet.

"Aira." I spoke. "Truth or Dare?"
"Truth." She smiled.
"What is your guilty pleasure." I asked her.
She smiled shyly.
"Last night I snook into the kitchen and grabbed some of the deserts and I now have a stash of food in my closet." She blushed.

"Awesome! I want to do that!" Denen laughed.

We reached the pool in about five rounds of truth or dare.

We entered through a gate and into the pool looking for the bathing suit shop.
"It's closed!" Growled a man.
"It's closed for the Gifted Six members?" I asked.
"Ha! You four members of the big; I think not." He snorted.

I raised my hand to cross my arms and felt a tingle in my hand.
I looked at the man. His mouth was wide open.

I turned to see what everyone was looking at when I noticed I had frozen the pool.
I didn't mean to freeze the pool to be fair. But it did work out in our situation.

"Go on in!" He smiled. "Bathing suits are for sale for five silver coins or one gold coin."

I gave the man a golden coin, grabbed a bathing suit with light blue streaks on it and ran into the change room.
Me and got changed and ran and jumped into the pool.

I swam back up to the surface.

I gasped for air and started treding water.

The girls splashed into the pool.

"Pool fight!" Yelled Aira.
"Denen and I on one team Aira and Jaxon on the other!" Screamed Haley.

Me and Aira swam to the other side of the pool.

"Go!" Yelled Denen.

Aira and I sunk under water.
Aira's head was surrounded by an air bubble and she swam off.

I swam to the other side if the pool and saw Haley's legs.
I grabbed onto her legs and pulled her underwater.

I