A/N's

Chapter 2:
A/N: Sorry for the late update and all the weird stuff thats been happening with this book. I hope you continue readeing! I don't mean to sound needy but i see you guys reading but i don't see any comments! Please comment and tell me what you think of the book. And of you have constructive criticism please do tell!
I will try and have a new chapter every week and maybe more!

Chapter 3:
A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and happy new years! The picture at the top is what the outside of the dormitory look's like.
Sadly school is starting back up again in two days time for me so chapters won't be a consistent. Hope you understand. Please comment and vote! Cya later!

Chapter 4:
Thank you for reading! If you notice any mistakes its due to the fact that i wrote this late at night!
Hope you enjoyed! I will try to get a new chapter out twice a week!
Please comment and vote! Cya later!

Chapter 5:
Hey guys! Chapter five is now out!
I really enjoyed writing Jaxon and Ella's kiss scene. I hope you liked it to and that you understand this isn't some sappy romance novel. I though it would be interesting to add the little part after the first kiss to make it seem real. And trust me i have an idea for the two!
Hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to comment and vote!

Chapter 6:
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed chapter six! I will now be only updating when i hit five reads! It will be higher every second time. So when we hit two fives it'll turn into a ten. When we hit two tens, it'll be fifteen and on and on and on.
Please Comment, Vote, and Share. It really makes my day!!!
Cya later!!!

Chapter 8:
Hey guys! Sorry for not posting for a while. I've had some personal things happen in my life and school is as usual a living hell.
The break up between Jaxon and Ella was kinda sad to right. I wanted to make it a bit better but i needed to get this out.
Hope you Enjoyed reading! Comment and Vote! Cya!

Chapter 9:
Thank you guys for reading! So, so sorry for not updating sooner.
To keep this from happening I am going to have a schedule. Every Saturday there will be a new chapter. If I am feeling inspired there will also be one out on Wednesday.
to keep you guys interested I have made a rule woth myself that I am not allowed to write a chapter less the 1000 words. (Unless it's an authors note thingy)

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter,
Thanks for reading and please vote and comment!

Bye!

Chapter 11:
I'm SO sorry!
I hate writers block!
I'm so sorry that this chapter was uploaded, what 2 weeks late.
Also! I have a new short story out its called Off and On. Go check it out, it's a second person story.
One more thing; thank you for 450! We're almost as 500!

Thanks for reading, next chapter will be out ASAP!

Chapter 14:
A/N:

Thanks for reading this chapter of A/E!

I can't believe we are already on chapter 14! So what do you think? Weather it be about Darkness's Storm, Ella and Brennen, or James and Jaxon becoming friends again.

Current Statistics:

Views:  1.8k

Rank: 187 (Fantasy)

Chapter 15:
The you go!

Hope you enjoyed I am going to be not able to write for two weeks! The reason why is because I am doing two plays. So sorry I wonèt be updating.

Statistics:

Reads: 2.2k

Rank: 434 (Fantasy)

Chapter 16:
There you go!
Now I want to explain something...
The reason chapter 17-19 were deleted was because I felt like I was rushing the book, so I'm going to add some more things in-between and then add that part!

Vote and Comment, Hope you enjoyed~ optronix

Chapter 17:
There you guys go! I hope you guys enjoyed two posts within 24 hours, but you guys deserve it! You guys are truly awesome and I couldn't have had this much success without any of you!
So thank you!
This chapter was kinda a "feel good" chapter that was just supposed to show a break from all the drama. I hope you guys enjoyed! <3

Chapter 19:
There you go! Chapter 19! Good news I'm almost out of school I have 3 more days!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, it was very eventful, tell me do you think that Jaxon and Ella will get back together, will Jaxon fall for Rose? Tell me what you think in the comments!

Also we hit 5000 reads! I can't believe it; it feels like just yesterday I was celebrating that I got 100 reads!

Thanks for reading! A new chapter will be up on Saturday. (not Wednesday because I have to much school stuff)

Chapter 22:
Dramatic!

Sorry for the cliff hanger. This chapter is supposed to be part of the last chapter (hence part 1 and 2) I'm sorry for the short chapter. You guys are amazing!!! 9000 reads!!! That is amazing!!! And it also means that you guys deserve something... I have planned a give away kinda thingy...

So what I am planning is that I want you guys to write a short story, make some fan art, what ever you're good at about my story! The winner will get a shout out of a story, have a chapter dedicated to them, have a future character named what ever you want, and also have me read your story and give you honest feed back! 2 second place winners will get a shout out of there  story and have me read it!

I can't wait to see you guys' story's or art! Cya later!

Chapter 24:
There you go! Chapter 24!

I have two things I want to talk about...

1) So the main character, Jaxon, has fallen into depression, and the reason I made him do so is because I want people who haven't been through depression to no how it feels like to have depression so you can help people who are depressed. I have been depressed before (not anymore:)) and its truly awful. So if know someone in your life with depression, please, please be there for them.

2) We hit 10,000 reads!!! (Actually it's 12,000 now) and I want to thank you all for all your support! There 250 or so comments on this book which is amazing and 300 votes. Also we were in the top 50 in fantasy, (#45) which absolutely unbelievable.

So thanks for reading chapter 24... New chapter will be out on Wednesday!

3) I know one more thing... I have the worst writers block! I know what I want to happen but I can't write it down... It's weird... AND SO FREAKING ANNOYING!

Chapter 25:
Short but very dramatic! Don't you love cliff hangers!
I know these last few chapters have been a mess and you guys probably know why... I'm not going to say but you guys will probably be able to figure it out...
The response on the last chapter was amazing! You guys seamed to like the idea of me showing you guys what it's like to have depression if you have not.
So thanks for reading! Please comment and vote! It really helps me out (it actually really does I'm not just saying, it helps with motivation) I'll see you guys in Chapter 26: Darkness

So there you guys go! The last part of Academy of Elements: Fire! This is collection of all the Author Notes which is really neat to look at. It's so crazy to think back in April I was over the moon to reach 300 reads and now I'm getting 400 reads a day!
I can't wait to see you guys in Academy of Elements: Water