Chapter 4: The Dorms

The picture at the top is of what Jaxon's bed room looks like! Keep in mind this is somewhat what it looks like not entirely.
-------------------------------------------------------------
We walked inside. The house was warm and cozy and very modern.
I walked around. In the back of the dormitory there was a kitchen and a living room. The kitchen was modern like the rest of the house and had grey tiles on the floor with nice cabinets. It had a stove, a microwave, a sink and a fridge and freezer. An island stood in the middle of the kitchen with stools behind it.

The living room was beautiful. There was a huge flat screen smart tv built into a book shelf. On the wall left to it was a nice fireplace with a picture of the six elements on it. The back wall was almost entirely windows. In the middle of the living room two couches sat along with an armchair. The living room also had a fluffy white.

"You have full responsibility of this dormitory." Declared Harry. "On every Sunday your dorms will be inspected."

"Where do we sleep?" Questioned Sarah. "And were do we get our clothes and meals?"
"You can each choose a dorm, boys on left side, girls on right side.
You have three school uniforms and we have extra clothes in the cupboards. Pyjamas are also their. They will be washed by our staff of Home Nymphs. 
For breakfast you can either choose to eat here, or eat in the hall. Food will be required in the cupboards and in the hall."

"Thanks!" We all said. And we rushed off to separate rooms.

The rooms were a fair size and were in the front of the house. James picked the room viewing onto the road i chose the one in the middle of the house.

My room had a nice white shelving unit where my uniforms, casual clothes, and pj's sat. It also had a few books and a few empty slots.
On the back wall was my bed it was queen sized and fit In Between two windows. On the other side was a tv and a fireplace under it. There was also another door. I walked up to it and opened it. There was a nice bathroom with a shower. I locked the door to my room, striped naked and jumped in the shower.

The nice hot water felt so nice. When I decided to get out i tried something. I focused really hard and tried to freeze the water. All i felt the water do was lower a few degrees.
I slowly got out of the shower got dressed in the pj's witch conceded of shorts and a t-shirt.

I walked out into the living room. I saw Elise sitting there a tear falling down her face.
"Elise." I said as i walked up to her and sat on the couch. "Whats wrong?"
"I won't see my parents or any of my friends back at home." She whispered.
"That's alright. You have the three of us." I assured her.
"Thanks Jaxon." She said smiling. She gave me a hug and went off to bed.
-------------------------------------------------
The next morning i awoke at seven thirty. Today we got the day off. I crawled out of bed took a nice hot shower.
After the shower i got dressed in a pair of jeans and a light blue t-shirt.

I walked out to the living space. The only people awake were me and James.
"Hey wanna go get some food?" I asked.
"Sure!" He agreed.
"Girls!" I yelled.
"What?" They said coming out of their rooms with their hair in a mess.
"Do you guys want me and James to pick you up some breakfast?" I asked nicely.
"Sure. I'll have a breakfast crape." Said Elise.
"I'll have a Egg Mc Muffin!" Said Sarah.
"Ok." I said.

Me and James walked out of the house and down to the school. The school wasn't busy. Most students probably were sleeping in because they got the day off.
The hall was quite. Me and James walked along the row of tables. I picked up so,e chocolate chip pancakes with raspberry sauce. And then Elise's meal. Jame's picked up a bagel and, Sarah's Mc Muffin.

We slowly walked back to the dorm.

On the way back we bumped into some lightning elementals in first year.
"Watch were your going!" Sneered a boy with blond hair.
"Sorry." I said taken back a bit.
"You should be." Said another boy who was quite large with dark brown hair.
"What can you expect from a bunch of no buddies anyways?" Sneered another the boy with blond hair.
"Hey!" I said aggravated. "Stop it."
"Stop it!" Mocked another boy with red hair.

Now i was getting mad. I noticed the three of them look down at their feet. Slowly ice was rising up theirs legs.
"Help!" They screamed.

Me and James walked off smiling.
On our way to the dormitory we saw Ella and Rose, each coming back with a meal.
"Ella, Rose?" I said. They looked up. "You guys wanna come to James and My dorm?"
"Sure!" They replied and they walked up to us.

Breakfast was delicious. After breakfast we all decided to go out to the shopping district.
Me and Ella walked alone whilst the other bounced ahead.
"So how is Ice?" Asked Ella.
"Good." I responded. "Its nice and quiet. How is Fire?"
"Well instead of one floor we have two floors and we have to share bedrooms. But i was lucky and don't have to share. Fire isn't quite at all. Their personality are very... Interesting. But i met one girl named Emma who is really nice."
"Thats nice." I said.

Then it hit me. I had a huge crush on Ella. All though we had just met i felt like we had known each other for years. Ella seamed really nice and was pretty pretty. It felt like we were connected somehow.

Me and Ella were both staring at each other now.
"Come on you two!" Said James.
I snapped out of my daydreams and cached up wit James.