Epilogue.

5 years later...

It's the twins first day of school today. My little babies are growing up.

"Genevieve! ANNALIESE! Come here please!" I call for my daughters as I pack their lunches.

"COMING MOMMY!" They both shout. Moments later, I hear their little footsteps running down the stairs. I smile and hand them their bags.

"Are you two excited for your first day?" I say putting their bags on their backs.

"I'm gonna make lots of fwiends." Anna says.

"So am I." Gen says. They both start giggling and I smile.

"We're gonna be leaving soon okay? We just need to wait for your father to hurry up." I shake my head and laugh to myself.

"CAUSE ITS TO COLD FOR YOU HERE!" Cameron sings as he runs down the steps.

He enters the kitchen and starts dancing. He picks up both the girls and spin them around.

"Daddy stop!" Gen squeals. He laughs and stops spinning.

"Gosh you two are growing up! First day of school! I thought you were 3?" He jokes.

"Dad we're 5 silly billy." Cameron smiles, kisses their cheeks and puts them down.

"Morning beautiful." He says and pulls me into a hug.

"You take longer than a girl in the shower."

"I like to make sure I'm nice and clean babe. Can't help but be hygienic." She kisses all over my face and then my lips. I smile through the kiss.

"EWW!" The girls scream and run away. I laugh as I pull away from Cameron.

"Come on. We should drop them off." He nods and wraps his arm around my waist. I grab the keys, my phone and wallet and walk the girls out into the car.

I put them in their seats and sit in the passenger seat.

The drive was only short. It felt like forever though. We walk them into their new classroom.

"Hi I'm Mrs Craft." A teacher walks up to us and smiles. I shake her hand.

"It's nice to meet you. This is Annaliese and Genevieve."

"Lovely names. Hi girls. I'm going to be your new teacher." She bends down and high fives the girls. Hey giggle and hug my legs. "If you would like, there will be a little presentation about what the kids will be doing this year."

"Oh no thank you. We've got to go to work shortly."

"That's fine. Thank you for binging the girls here." She politely nods and goes to the new parents walking in with their kid.

"Okay are you girls going to be okay?" I say and they nod. "Are you going to be brave?" They nod. "Are you gonna make plenty of friends?" They nod. "Are you gonna miss mommy and daddy?" They look at each other and giggle. I laugh and hug them. Cameron joins in.

"We love you." Cam says as we pull away.

They kiss our cheeks and run off to the other kids. Cameron takes my hand and smiles.

We walk back out to the car.

"Gosh our little girls have all grown up. Five years has gone by so fast!" He says as he starts the engine.

I look at my belly and smile.

"Maybe one day we can wait another five years and watch another little kid running off to make new friends." He shrugs.

"They were so cute when they were babies. They're even more adorable now. Did you see Anna's hair? It was so cute with the little bunny ears and bows."

"I know Cameron. I did her hair this morning." I laugh a little. "I can just see another little one of ours running into the same building as the twins."

"Yeah, me too." I roll my eyes.

"Cameron I'm trying to get something through to you here."

"You want to have another baby?" He looks at me.

"I'm trying to say, we are having another baby! IM PREGNANT!" He swerves the car a little. He pulls over and looks at me.

"WHAT?" His eyes lighten up.

"Yes!" He smiles widely.

"IM GONNA BE A DAD TO ANOTHER CHILD!" He shouts. The windows were down and people looked at us weirdly. I started laughing.

"Congratulations dude." A passerby says.

"Thanks man." Cameron says before awkwardly rolling up the window. He looks at me and smiles again. "Babe I love you much."

"I love you more." We lean in and gently place our lips on each other's.

-

After a long day at work, it was finally time to go pick up the twins. I walked out of the office building and went to where Cameron was waiting for me.

"It's a beautiful day today isn't it?" He says. "The birds are singing and the people are chirping."

"Cameron are you okay?" I laugh at him.

"I'm beautifully perfect babe." I laugh even harder.

"Come on weirdo. Let's go get our girls." I put my belt on and he drives to the school. Kids were rushing out of the gates everywhere.

We told the girls to wait inside the gates. We got out of the car and went up to get them.

"MOMMY! DADDY!" They shout and run up to us. I pick up Gen and Cam picks up Anna.

"Hello girls. How was your day?" I kiss her cheek and she hugs me.

"It was good mommy. Me and Anna made friends."

"That's good. Who wants to go get ice cream?" They both put their hands up and I smile. We walk back to the car and then go down to the park where the ice cream shop was.

-

I had Anna sat on my lap eating her chocolate ice cream. Cameron had an arm around me and was devouring his ice cream.

"Babe you got a little something there." I point to the ice cream on his lip.

"Oh can you get it for me?" He smiles at me. I lean up to him and wipe the ice cream off his face. "That's not what I meant."

"You didn't specify." He smirks which wasn't a good sign.

I lick my ice cream and Cameron pushes it up so it smothers all over my face. I glare at him.

"You got a little something there." He points all over my face.

"Can you get it for me?" We grabs a napkin and wipes my face. He smiles as I pucker my lips.

He leans down and places his on mine, passionately kissing me. The twins start giggling.

Moments like these are the ones to cherish, to love, to remember forever.