Thirty six.

8 months later...

I slowly make my way down the stairs. One hand on my stomach, the other holding the railing so I don't fall.

I walk into the kitchen and get a tub of vanilla ice cream, peanut butter and pickles. I go and sit at the dinner table next to Carter and Raven.

"What's up." I say sitting down. I begin to eat what I was craving, together. They look at me weirdly. "Don't judge the ways of food."

"Okay... Well, we've sorted out dates for the wedding." Raven says grabbing Carters hand. I smile.

"YES WHEN IS IT!"

"Well we know we've put it off for so long but we wanted to make sure that it would be after the babies come." I start getting all teary eyed.

"It's nice of you to think about the babies." My voice cracks a little.

"Aw why are you crying?" Carter asks.

"Because of stupid hormones." I start crying and they laugh at me. "Shut up!" I throw a pickle at them and they laugh even harder.

I start laughing as I wipe my tears.

"Why does it sound like a bunch of kids in here?" Cam asks coming in.

"Because Bee started crying out of nowhere and then threw a pickle at us." Raven says wiping laughter tears away.

I feel something dribble between my legs.m. I look down confused.

"Oh shit."

"What?" Cam looks at me.

"Um, well, I've either peed from laughter or my water just broke." He looks at me with wide eyes.

"HOSPITAL. NOW!"

Everyone starts panicking. Carter was suppose to run to get the car keys but instead, he ran into the wall.

"Bee do you feel any pain?" Raven says guiding me to the car.

"Um not right- WAIT HOLY SHIT WHAT WAS THAT?!" I hold my stomach.

"That was a contraction." She puts me in the back of the car and Cameron runs out of he house, Carter following.

"Okay, towel, pillow, bag. OKAY CARTER DRIVE!"

"Cameron chill dude!" Carter says fumbling with the keys.

"My wife is in labour. I WILL NOT CHILL!" Raven laughs and I giggle.

"Babe you're not even pregna- SHIT!" I hold my stomach again.

"So far your contractions are 3 minutes apart." Raven says.

"Why is there such things called contractions?" Cam strokes my hair and tries to calm me down as Carter drives.

We eventually make it to the hospital after what felt like forever.

"MY WIFE IS IN LABOUR!" Cameron shouts at one of the ladies at the desk. They start rushing around and puts me in a wheelchair. They take me to a room and I lie down on a bed.

"We will have a doctor with you soon okay? Take it easy, breathe. I'll be right back. I'm nurse Holly by the way." She quickly rushes off.

"Okay Bee breathe in and breathe out. Breathe in and breathe out."

"Cameron calm down okay. I'm fine." I say holding his hand.

"Maybe I should be the one giving birth. Is that possible?"

"Babe. Sit down." He takes a deep breath and sits in the chair next to the bed. I hold my stomach because of a contraction.

"My names Dr Florence." A youngish woman walks into the room. "Im going to be taking care of you okay sweetie?" I nod and she tells me she has to check on something. She measures something and I start breathing really heavily and hold my stomach. This was a really bad one.

"Doctor it hurts so bad." I close my eyes tight. I open my eyes again and get handed a little mask.

"This will help with the pain okay. Just breathe. You are ready to give birth." I breathe with the mask on as I'm rolled into another room.

This is it.

-

I heard small crying.

"It's a girl!" The doctor says. I smile and wait for the next one to come. Cameron holds my hand tighter this time. I push for a little bit and the doctor gently lifts something. "Another healthy baby girl." She smiles at us. I breathe and smile at the same time.

"We have twin girls babe." Cameron kisses my head. The nurses take the babies away to get them cleaned. "Bridgette, I love you so much."

"I love you more Cameron."

-

-

-

I forgot to say in my last chapter there were two little jelly beans. :,)