Six.

"I'm just gonna go to the bathroom real quick okay?" I whisper to Jake. He nods. "Excuse me." I say before leaving to find the bathroom.

I wondered around the place trying to find the little sign with a person in a dress. I eventually found it right at the end of a hallway.

"Bridgette." I hear faintly. I turn around and see him there. I spun back around and tried to run to the bathroom but these heels were killing me. I felt a hand grab mine and spin me around.

I was now face to face with Cameron.

"I thought I'd never see you again." He says grabbing my face and kissing me. I push him off me and slap him.

"No Cameron. That's not how it works." He holds his cheek and looks at me.

"I thought you loved me."

"I thought so to. That was until I was told that you were fucking with some girl when I was leaving. You didn't even say anything to me. We weren't even broke up. Now you just randomly show up a year later at my boyfriends work meeting, follow me from the table and kiss me?"

"Bridgette I'm sorry."

"No just leave me alone and stay out of my life." He tries to talk to me but I ignore him.

"Can you at least take Nash's number? He misses you." I stop and turn.

"Fine." He takes out his phone and I do the same. He gives me Nash's number and I smile. "Okay bye now."

"I miss you." He says as I walk away. I felt the tears filling my eyes but I refused to let them fall.

-

"Well your boss seems nice." I say as we walk into our house.

"Yeah he likes you. He also invited us over for dinner on Friday night. You in?" I shrug.

"If it's important to you then yes I'll join you." I pull him closer to me. "But if we have other plans, then I don't think it is." I say kissing him. He immediately kisses me back.

"I think we might have different plans." He picks me up and carries me upstairs.

He placed me on our bed and began to strip. One thing led to another and well, yeah.