Twenty nine.

"You look like you're going on a first date." Raven says as I come out of my room.

"ITS NOT MY FAULT IM NERVOUS OKAY!" She giggles a little and someone knocks on the front door.

I look at Raven and she runs down the stairs before I could even say anything.

"You're just in time Cameron."

"That's good. I was praying I wouldn't be late." He jokes.

I take a deep breath and walk down the stairs careful not to fall in the heels. I watched my steps carefully and when I get close to the bottom I look up.

Cameron had a massive smile on his face and was constantly running his hand through his hair. I smiled at him and he laughed nervously. Raven was recording from a phone.

"Is something wrong? Is my dress on backwards?" I twirl around trying to find something that's wrong with my dress. He walks up to me and wraps his arms around me.

"Nothing's wrong with you babe. You look so beautiful tonight I felt overwhelmed. I mean like look at you right now. I better make sure no one tries to steal you from me tonight." I kiss his cheek quickly.

"OKAY YOU TWO LOVE BIRDS BETTER LEAVE NOW. I WANT TO BE AN AUNTIE BY THE WAY!" I push Raven before leaving with Cameron.

He opens my car door and I get in. I never really looked at him before, but now, as he's running to his side of the car he's wearing a black and white tux.

He gets in and starts the engine.

"So why are we dressed so nicely tonight?"

"We're going to a dinner and then dancing."

"I can't dance. I'll just eat the dinner." He laughs and takes a left.

"Sorry babe but I'm gonna need my girlfriend to partner dance with me. I don't wanna look like a loser out there." I look at him concentrating on the road while smiling like an idiot.

"Okay fine." He laughs and takes one hand off the wheel and holds mine.

We drove the rest of the way to the place in silence. A good silence though. It was calming me down a little actually.

We eventually came to a stop and stepped inside a seriously fancy place.

The floors in the entrance were marble, the pillars were marble, the walls were beautifully decorated in various art works.

"This is somewhere I'd never think I'd end up coming for an anniversary."

"Well this ones special." He grabs my waist and pulls me toward him. I kiss his cheek and we get seated by a waiter.

A few minutes later were given some food.

"A steak? Hell yes!" I shout as the plate gets out in front of me. Cameron laughs.

"My girl the carnivore." I poke my tongue at him and he laughs again. Oh his laugh. It always makes me smile.

As we eat, I notice he's more quieter and is growing nervous by the second.

"Cam you okay?" He looks up and smiles.

"You haven't called me Cam in ages Bee." I smile at him and he returns with his.

"What's wrong."

"Nothing. Nothing at all." He wipes his mouth with a napkin as I finish my last piece of steak.

"That was so good." I lay back and burp a little. No one heard me luckily.

"You ready to dance?"

"I just need to use the restroom." He nods and I quickly rush to the bathroom. I take a couple mints and make sure my make up wasn't ruined and I looked okay.

I walked back out to see Cam paying for the dinner.

I stand in front of him and he smiles.

"M'lady." He bows and puts his hand out. I do a little curtsey and take his hand. He leads us to the dance floor and a new song begins to play.

The violins played slowly and soothingly and Cameron twirled me like we were in a ballroom. It made me feel like a princess attending a dance to impress the prince. My dress twirled with me.

I laid my head on his shoulder and we swayed to the left and then the right.

The song ended and everyone clapped. He took my hand and kissed it.

Another song began to play and I started to get excited.

"I LOVE THIS SONG!"

"What is it?"

"When I Need You by Leo Sayer. I want this to be the song I dance to at my wedding. Hand in hand with my husband, spinning in circles around the room. Just like we are now."

He smiled. All he did was smile. He twirled me once more before he looked over my shoulder and someone ran over to him and gave him something.

"I've been thinking about this for so long Bridgette. The moment I first saw you, my world turned. You took me on a new journey, a new path. The right path. It lead me to something bright and wonderful. You. You're everything that I need. You make me laugh and smile and you cherish every moment we have together, in a special way. We have our ups and downs but we move on from that. Look at where we are now. Happy one year anniversary. I want to have more than what we have now. More love than there is, more memories to share together, more special moments to add. Maybe find another path on a new journey which will lead us somewhere different, somewhere better, together. Bridgette Rose Woods, it would be an honour for me to be able to call you my best friend forever and most importantly my wife."

He was down one knee. Looking up at me with his beautiful brown eyes. The ring in his hand was a simple band with four diamonds in between two lines.

I looked around and everyone was looking at us.

I was speechless.

I couldn't move or even speak.

"Bridgette?" I look back down at Cameron and start crying. I kneel down in front of him and nod.

"Yes. Yes I will." He smiles and I can see the tears in his eyes. He puts the ring on my finger and pulls me into a hug.

"I love you so much Bridgette."

"I love you more Cameron." I kiss him passionately and everyone around us applauds and whistles. We stand up and I bury my head in the crook of his neck.

"Congratulations you two." Our waiter said.

"Thank you sir." Cam says. "Come on babe, let's go home." I nod and he leads us outside.

I didn't dare leave his side. I was in shock right now.

I'm getting married.

To the love of my life.