Eighteen.

I make it to the front door and prepare myself with answers to questions.

I walk inside and someone jumps on me and hugs me.

"DONT DO THAT TO ME BEE! YOU LEFT ME ALONE IN A HOUSE WITH RANDOM PEOPLE!" Rave yells at me with worry in her voice.

"I'm sorry Rave, even though they're random, they're very comforting and good friends. Go socialise with them."

"They've been a sleep for hours I tell you. Hours. I screamed when I found you weren't there when I woke up and no body woke up. It's like they're dead. But they're alive don't worry. I threw something at one of them and they punched the other guy in the face and I was crying of laughter."

"That's my boys." I smile a little. "Well I will be back okay? Go and make you some breakfast but don't touch the bagels or the muffins."

"Oops." I raise an eye brow at her. "I got hungry just before you came back and I found chocolate chip muffins and I had to have some." I laugh and push her into the kitchen.

I check the clock, 9:58am. Cameron would be awake by now right?

Maybe I should wait until 10. Or 11. Or whenever he walks out of his room.

No. Wait. I should man up and go and talk to him. I can do it.

I walk up to his door and knock softly.

"Come in." I faintly hear. I open the door and close it behind me.

"Hey Cameron." He was laying on his side facing the window. He turned his head to look at me. "Shawn told me you wanted to talk."

"Yeah I did but it doesn't matter anymore. I'll just screw it up like I do with everything else." I roll my eyes and sit on the other side of the bed.

"If you don't tell me what you wanted to talk about them I'm gonna have to throw out the lucky charms."

"I can just go buy more." He turns over and pulls the blankets over his head.

"Cameron come on. Stop being a difficult child and just tell me whatever you wanted to tell me."

"I'm not being a child I'm just taking this situation in a teenage manor even though I'm an adult. Don't throw out the lucky charms though." I laugh a little.

"I'm going downstairs now." I say getting up. "To the kitchen." I grab the door handle. "To get the lucky charms." Before I could open it, a pair of arms wrap around me and places me on the bed.

"You're not going anywhere near those lucky charms." He says in a deep voice.

He kinda pinned me down and he was shirtless and he had a boner.

"Are you going to tell me what you wanted to talk about."

"Okay fine. I wanted to ask you out on a date. A real one. I thought about it though and I thought you wouldn't be ready to move on so I didn't want to ask you." He leans down and kisses my neck. His lower body gently resting on me. His lips find their way to mine and he kisses me. I run my fingers through his hair and he moans.

"No wait Cameron stop." He pulls back a little and looks at me. His chocolate brown eyes staring right at me. "I can't do this."

"I'm sorry." He gets off me and I walk to do the door.

"Just give me time." I say before leaving.