Twenty Three.

A few weeks later...

"That's the last box." Nash says putting it in front of me.

We did it. We bought a house, Raven and I, I mean.

We got all the furniture and we move in today.

"Thank you for your help boys. I don't think we would've done this without you."

"Obviously, you needed the muscles from us." I roll my eyes and push Taylor.

"Well we better start setting everything up. We'll call you guys when we're done."

"Which will probably be tomorrow." Rave adds.

"We will pop by later on with food though. Have fun with the house." They say goodbye and then leave.

"Let's do this thing Rave!" She groans and I put my music on.

-

I open my eyes and smell food. I move a little and fall off something and land on top of someone.

"IVE BEEN HIT!" They shout.

"Sorry Rave." I giggle and help her up.

"Why was I asleep on the floor?"

"No idea but I smell food." She nods in agreement. We run downstairs and see that the boys are in the kitchen.

"Oh the sleeping beauties are awake." Taylor says shoving fries in his mouth.

"MCDONALDS!" We both shout. We run over to the boys and stuff our faces.

"Save some for us." Carter says. Rave hisses at him and eats more food.

"I think we should let the animals feast." Nash says laughing.

"They're already having a feast." I roll my eyes and throw some fries at Nash and Taylor. They catch them and eat them.

We ate the majority of the food and then sit down.

"You guys did a pretty good job." Shawn says inspecting the place.

"Considering we were dancing most of the time then yeah I think we did a good job." He nods and I look around the table. Just counting how many people are here. I think it's a thing of distraction when I do this. All the sound blocks out and my main focus is on how many people are here.

Again, my eyes are met with the dark chocolate ones of Cameron's. I know now not to leave the table or bench. He might try something on me like a few months ago.

I study him a little more. His gaze didn't break with mine. He seemed upset though as he looked at me. He gave me a small smile and I snapped back into reality.

"So tomorrow I'm thinking that we should go and watch The Conjuring 2?" Carter says.

"Hell nah! Scary movies aren't my thing!"! Rave says. I laugh.

"I'll be there to protect you. Don't worry." Carter says winking at her. I think he likes her.

"I can't do tomorrow guys. I don't think babies are allowed into a horror movie." Cameron says looking at Cara. She was sleeping in her little carrier thing.

"Just get a baby sitter or some shit." Taylor suggests. Cameron shakes his head.

"I can take care of a baby alright. I've done it before and she's still alive." He tickles her a little and I laugh.

"You wanna be a dad one day Cameron?" Rave asks. He nods and smiles a little looking at me. Rave looks at me and smirks.

Oh god, when Raven smirks, it doesn't end well.