Nine.

"What are you doing here? Wait never mind that." He glares at the boys. "Why are you in the pantry?" He goes to touch me but I flinch. Taylor moves him out of the way and I walk out.

"Well I'm just gonna go now because this is just weird and yeah."

"Wait Bridgette please don't leave." Cameron says. I look at him. Matt and Carter run over to me.

"Why?"

"I need to talk to you."

"There's nothing to talk about."

"Can you at least listen to something I have to say to you."

"Come on Bee. It wasn't a good idea to bring you here." Carter says pulling me back a little.

"Fine. I'll listen to your speech you're going to give me." He smiles a little. Nash and Taylor give me a look, I nod at them to say I'll be okay.

"Can we go somewhere private?"

"Or somewhere where I know you won't do anything to her." Taylor says.

"Do you guys think I'm going to hurt her or something?" They nod. "Really?" He scoffs a little and shakes his head. I start to walk up stairs and he follows. I go into the first room I see and sit on the bed.

I remember this as Taylor's room. I never really went in here but there were bandanas everywhere so I knew it was his.

"Bridgette I've missed you every single day that you haven't been here with me. I've missed seeing your smile which made my day. I've missed hearing your jokes. I've missed the energy that you have. I've just missed everything that you do. I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you when you were leaving and I'm sorry that I just walked out of the hospital room when you told me you weren't coming back. Pieces of me just broke and I couldn't cope with it. I still love you. I always have and I always will. Even if you've moved on, you will still take up a big part of my heart and life and I will never stop loving you. You've changed me into a better person than I was. Please Bridgette, forgive me." He had tears forming in his eyes.

"That day I was leaving and you weren't there, I had to be told that you were in this very house with another girl. When I heard that, my heart just shattered. Obviously you haven't changed if you go and do that. We weren't even broke up. Did I ever say in the conversation we had, 'I'm breaking up with you.' No, I don't think so. I don't even know if I can forgive you." I go to walk out of the room but he blocks the doorway.

"When I was with that other girl, it meant nothing."

"Obviously it meant something if you did it. Otherwise you wouldn't have done it. Now move out of my way."

"I can change. I can change, for you." I stepped back a bit and looked in his eyes with tears in my own.

"Do you remember when we were talking one night. We were just talking about anything really and you promised me something. You promised me that you would change so you wouldn't hurt me. You promised me that Cameron. That was a pathetic lie." I push him out of the way and run down the stairs and out of the door.

The boys were all calling out for me but I just kept walking. I wasn't even in the mood for crying so the years went away.

I continued walking up and down the streets until I felt like I was lost.

"Fuck." I whisper. I keep walking a little and find a park. Little kids were running around with their parents. Dogs were running freely. It was a happy sight.

The grey clouds started to roll in. The sound of thunder rumbled causing the ground to shake a little. Everyone left the park and I sat on an empty bench.

I sat there looking at my hands, that's when the rain started.

It felt like a good 20 minutes while I was sitting there. I got weird looks from random people just walking through the park with their big fancy umbrellas.

"You know, if you stay out here for too long you're going to get a cold." Someone sat next to me putting up an umbrella and wrapping a towel around me with the other hand. I already knew who it was but I just left it.

"A cold is nothing."

"So why are you just sitting out here in the pouring rain by yourself?"

"Because I can if I want to." I snap at him.

"I figured you were lost." I look at him and roll my eyes. "I can take you home if you want. It's a once in a lifetime offer." Jake would be home soon.

"Fine." He smiles and we get up and he takes me to his car. I get in and he runs to the other side. He starts the car and we start driving. I told him my address and he nods.

"Thank you by the way. For driving me I mean."

"No problem." The rain starts to stop and we pull up in the driveway of my house.

"Bridgette I really am sorry. I never meant for anything like that to happen and I hope you know I meant to keep my promise."

"Well you didn't so, bummer. Goodbye." I hand him the towel and get out of the car. Jake pulls into the space next to us.

"Babe what are you doing?" He says looking at Cameron's car. "And with one of my co workers?" Cameron gets out of the car and smiles at Jake.

"Well I was out walking and I got lost and then it started to rain and Cameron here found me and recognised me and took me home." Jake glares at Cameron

"Well thank you for making sure she was safe."

"No problem." I could tell he was a little pissed at us right now. I don't think he knew I had a boyfriend. "Well I should probably go now. Bye." I roll my eyes and walk inside.

"That's a great thing seeing my girlfriend get out of a car with one of my co workers once I get home from work." He says chucking his keys on the table.

"Well I'm sorry I got lost okay. At least someone was there to make sure I was safe."

"You could've called me you know. You didn't just have to get into a car with someone you barely know."

"Actually I've met Cameron before."

"Oh really? He said he just moved here from New Jersey. When have you been to New Jersey Bridgette?"

"He's such a fucking liar." I say laughing to myself in an annoyed way.

"What do you mean?"

"Well Jake, relationships are all about honesty right?" He nods. "Cameron and I dated and technically we were still dating cause we never broke up. The other night when we went to the dinner, he kissed me because he misses me and still loves me and I still love him."