Two.

Bee's POV

I slowly managed to open my eyes. It hurt to much to even move the tiniest bit.

I can't remember what happened. I remember finding Candice in a room and seeing Vinnie. It hurts to much to think to much.

"Ah Miss Wood's you're awake. How are you feeling?" A young lady says walking in. Was I in a hospital?

"Well I feel like I just got hit by 10 trucks at once." She moves to me and does some tests. She puts a needle in my arm which is attached to a tube with some antibiotics in it.

"So the antibiotics will help you feel less pain but also make you a little loopy after a while. I'll go and get your boyfriend." I giggle at her and she smiles.

-

Cameron's POV

I've been pacing back and forth in this waiting room almost all night. She never woke up after what I told her.

"Dude just sit down and drink something or even eat something. That would be better." Carter says throwing an empty water bottle at me.

"Carter, seriously. If this were your girlfriend in this situation right now would you not be me? Panicking? Worrying about what's going to happen to her? Thinking about all these scenarios that-"

"She's awake." I turn to see Lisa smiling widely.

"Hold that conversation Carter." I run down the hall and into the same room I was in last night.

There she was, laying in the bed smiling. If there were a ceremony for best smile, her smile would definitely win.

"Cameron look! I'm an octopus!" She sways her arms around so the tubes going into her arms, were flopping around.

"That's the first thing you say when I enter the room? You're an octopus?" I laugh at her.

"Well I'm sorry Mr Non Octopus. It's not my fault you're not an octopus." She pokes my nose and giggles.

Lisa comes in and looks at us.

"Oh yeah, I gave her some antibiotics so she feels less pain and it also makes the patient just a tad bit loopy. She may be like that for the next few hours." I thank Lisa and she leaves.

"You know Cameron, while I was sleeping there was this nice man voice who told me something. He told me he loved me and I was important to him. You wanna know a secret?" I nod and smile. "I love that man and he's important to me to." She whispers in my ear.

"Do you know who that man was?" I say quietly to her.

"I mean I have an idea of who it was but I don't think it was Chris Hemsworth." I laugh and she flops the tubes around again.

I stay with her for the rest of the night. She slowly came off the antibiotics and was back to normal, eventually. All the guys came in and spent some time with her as well. I couldn't wait until she was allowed to leave. I have some exciting plans for her, and us.