Twenty four.

After last night, the power cut out so we had to go back to the boys house. They seemed really excited about that. I feel a sleep at like 3am but oh well. It was fun messing around with them.

I woke up to the sound of Cara crying. A perfect wake up call. I groan and get out of bed.

"Raven make me food?" I say putting a jacket on. It was really cold. "Raven?" I turn around and notice the other side of the bed is missing a person. I groan again and walk downstairs. I start to crave apple juice so I go to the fridge. A pink piece of paper was stuck in the middle of it.

Dear Bee -
We sorta went to the movies without you. Sorry <3. I left some money for pizza for you and Cameron though ;) just don't kill each other. We will be back when we feel like it. Love you Bee
- Raven and the boys.

I check the time and see its 1pm.

"Great." I say sarcastically. I scrunch up the paper and throw it in the bin.

I sit at the bench and lay my head on the cold surface.

Cara would not stop crying and it made my head pound. I look at the bench and see a new tin of baby formula. I shake my head and begin to make a bottle.

Once the temperature was just right I walked up the stairs and into Cameron's room. Without knocking.

"What are you doing?" He asks. His voice was raspy and his hair was messy and he looked like he hadn't slept in days. He hesitates for a moment.

"Give me her." He stands up and puts her carefully in my arms. I give her the bottle and she happily takes it. I wipe the tears from her cheeks and sit down on Cameron's bed.

"How did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Get her to stop crying."

"I fed her dumbass." He glares at me and I give him a cheeky smile. "And you said you took care of her."

"I gave her food but not a bottle okay." He snaps back.

"Sorry." I sass. I move my arms toward him so he could take her but he just shakes his head and smiles.

"You hold her. It looks right with you holding her." I look at him like he's crazy. He shrugs.

For the next few minutes we just watch as Cara drinks all the milk from her bottle. When she was done I gave the bottle to Cameron and cradled her a little more.

"Before I decided to be in a gang, I always thought about having a family of my own. A beautiful wife and children. That life never happened for me though and I don't know if it will." Cameron says playing with the sheets.

"It will for you one day Cameron." I look down at Cara and see she's a sleep. She was adorable when she was sleeping. I put her in the cot and leave his room without saying another word. I go back downstairs and start making myself some food.

Breakfast for lunch is good.

I put the bacon in the pan and the tasty smell immediately hit my nose. It's so good. As I was putting some toast in the toaster, someone spun me around and places their lips onto mine.

Of course I knew who it was. Their lips are always soft and so kissable. I had to kiss him back.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and ran my fingers through his hair. He moaned against my lips and I smiled. He picked me up and placed me on the bench and slowly parted his lips from mine.

"I've been wanting to do that for so long." He says looking into my eyes.

"Even though I said I wouldn't give you another chance. I'm deciding it." He smiles and kisses me again. We were in a really heated make out session when the fire alarm started to go off. "OH SHIT THE BACON!" I jump off the bench and put the pan under running water.

"You were never really the good cook." Cam teases me.

"Shut up." I turn around and he kisses me once more.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" I pull away and look at everyone smiling at us.

"Taylor you owe me $50 bucks." Carter says. Cameron awkwardly stands next to me.

"I KNEW YOU COULDNT KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF EACH OTHER!" Raven says squealing. I roll my eyes and smile.

-

{ 😇 what are your thoughts on this book so far? I think it's going alright. I might speed it up a bit and end it shortly. It won't be 27 chapters like the first book though, a little longer definitely. Please tell me your thoughts though. I'd like to know thank you for reading as well. 💕 }