Three.

Bee's POV

I've been in here for about two months. The wound on my hip looks like a massive battle scar. Technically, I went to a 'war' so it does count as a battle scar to me. I've also had many x-Ray's for my hip but nothing major needs to happen to me.

"When can I leave Lisa?" She's been so nice to me the entire time I've been here. She's basically been my only friend when visiting hours are up and the boys have to go home, otherwise I make them go home.

"I know you've been getting stronger and can somewhat walk by yourself now but..." She pauses for a moment which annoyed me.

"Please don't tell me I'm staying here for a longer period of time." I beg. She smiles.

"The other doctors spoke to me and they said that you can leave tomorrow morning, but you have to use crutches for two months and stay off your left leg." I start getting excited on my bed and she rushes over and hugs me.

"Thank you for being here for me."

"That's okay Bridgette, you're my best patient yet!" We laugh and she pulls away.

"Well, I've got to go and sign some paperwork for you and I'll be back as soon as possible." I nod and lay back down and try to get myself comfortable.

"So you're able to come home tomorrow are you?" Cameron says coming in the door, as well as scaring the living daylights out of me.

"Yeah I'm so happy." He smiles and sits at the end of the bed. I move down a little in the bed and put my feet across his legs. I got comfortable immediately.

"Bridgette, what's your thoughts on getting a house together?" He says after a while. "As in just us two. You, and me. Together. In our own house."

"Um wow that's a big step. A very big step. Cameron how long have you been thinking about this?"

"Bee I know it seems crazy but I think we can do this, I think we can make this work. I think we can live together under a house and start a family."

"What?" I was shocked at what he was saying.

"Yeah that's right. I want to spend the rest of my life with you Bee."

"Cameron did you get into my antibiotics or something? Are you feeling okay?" I move myself to feel his forehead but he takes my hand and holds it instead.

"Bee I promise you I will never be like I was. I will change for you."

"Cameron it's not that I wouldn't want to move into a house with you or maybe even spend the rest of my life with you but I can't. I would be more than happy to but I can't even go back to the house with the boys."

"Why not?"

"I need to go back to family. My parents, my sister. I miss them Cameron. I haven't seen them in 3 months. They don't even know if I'm okay yet alone alive. I just disappeared out of nowhere and lived in a house with 10 boys for a month and a bit, ended up in hospital with a bullet in my hip. I need to see them and I need to be with them. I love you, but I can't live with you." I kiss his cheek quickly before he either gets mad or even more upset.

Instead of him saying something else, he gets up and leaves. I felt a piece of me disappear somewhere. I didn't know what it was, but it felt important.