Twenty.

"Nash can I talk to you?" I say as I walk into the kitchen. He nods and rushes over to me pulling me into a hug.

"Why are you crying?"

"Has Cameron changed?" Is all I say.

"Is this why you're crying?" I nod.

"Has he?"

"He has. I've known him for years Bee. The only reason he started acting like a crazy ass psycho and started taking all these girls was to a. Get his mind off his girlfriend who dumped him and b. He was a horny ass fucking teenager. He honestly has changed. Only for you."

"I need some air." He nods and I walk out of the house and onto the street.

The street was quiet but yet full of life. The trees were dancing in the wind and the flowers spreading its fresh aroma. It was a beautiful street.

I skipped along and found a small playground. It only consisted of a swing set and a metal slide. Just a random park in the middle of nowhere.

I sat on the swing set and thought about life. My life in particular. It's not going very well. It has all been turned around in seconds.

I can only imagine what Jake and I would be doing now. Picking out a theme for the wedding maybe? Deciding on dates.

It would've been a wonderful feeling to be walking down the aisle, the path of love, and meeting the love of my life at the other end.

A tear fell down my cheek and landed on my jeans. I really need to change my life.

I began to walk a little more. When I decided it was time to go back, the day was beginning to blend with the night.

I walk up the drive way and opened the front door. No one was downstairs which was odd. Usually the boys would be watching some kind of thing on TV.

"HEY BOYS IM HOME! RAVE?" I shout. No answer. The last time the house was quiet, the whole house got blown up.

I walk up the stairs figuring they might be a sleep. Every room I went in was empty.

"If you boys are playing hide and seek, this ain't funny!" I start to look around more. Why is no one here?

I look in the small media room upstairs but nothing. As I turned around, I hit something. More like a someone.

"Holy shit Cameron you scared me." Instead of him saying something, he leaned down and kissed me. I push him away. "What do you think you're doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing?" He takes a drink from something and throws it at the wall causing it to smash.

"Are you drunk?"

"What does it look like?" I roll my eyes and push past him. "Where do you think you're going?"

"As far away from you as possible right now. I don't need to be in the presence of someone drunk." He pulls me back and pushes me up against the wall.

"You're under my roof Bridgette. You will do as I say. My house, my rules." He starts kissing down my neck and takes off my shirt. I tried with all my strength to push him off me but he wouldn't budge.

"CAMERON FUCKING STOP!" I use my arms and one of my legs to push him back. He stumbles on a chair and falls. I put my shirt on and try to go downstairs but he grabs me.

"You seriously think running away is going to do you much good? Think again." He picks me up and carries me to his bedroom.

"Cameron please don't do this." I say squirming. He strips me and then ties my hands up with a length of rope and then ties that to the bed post.

"If you be good then I won't do much." He puts a bandana over my mouth and strips himself.

Hot tears were streaming down my face. He can't do this to me again.

He hovers over me and leans down to my ear.

"This is your fault Bridgette."