Twenty six.

Carter and Cameron decided they wanted to stay with us for the first night in our house. Taylor thought he'd be fifth wheeling if he stayed so he went home.

"Let me set up Rocky's bed and everything and I'll come back to the movie okay?" I say. Cameron nods and Carter and Rave are just giggling with each other.

I go into the kitchen and set up the water and food bowls for Rocky. He comes running in and starts eating everything. I laugh and pet him. I put the bag of food away and go back and sit on Cameron's lap.

"I don't think they're interested in the movie." He whispers in my ear. I look at the lovers who are sucking each other's faces off.

"Do you wanna go upstairs?" I suggest. He raises an eyebrow. "I have a TV in my room stupid."

"Oh." Is all he says. I get off his lap and take his hand.

"Get some Cameron!" Carter shouts.

"Shut your mouth Carter!" I shout back.

I lead Cameron up the stairs and down one hallway which had the master bedroom, a bathroom and a small living area. The other hallway had three fairly big bedrooms. One of which was obviously Ravens. It also had a bathroom.

I open my door and the smell of raspberries and vanilla fill my nose. I take in the smell and lay on my bed.

"Your room is bigger than mine!" Cameron says examining my room.

"That's because your room is messy and I like to keep my things tidy."

"You even have a balcony?" I nod and he smiles.

"So what movie do you want to watch?" I say grabbing the remote for Netflix.

"Bee do you really want to watch a movie or do something else?"

"What are doing? ARE WE GOING TO DISNEYLAND?" I say like a little kid. He shakes his head and laughs.

"Why are you so clueless?" He walks over to the bed and places his lips on mine. After a few seconds I desire more than just a small kiss on the lips.

"I get it now." I say flipping us over. He laughs and I go back to kissing him.

After our clothes were able to fly and the temperature of the room rose to about 150°, we lay together tangled in the sheets. My head laid gently on his chest and his fingers ran through my hair.

This seemed right.

"What are we Cameron?"

"Two people in a bed."

"Obviously. I mean what are we? As in us. Are we in a relationship or are we just something that happens every once in a while."

"I'd prefer it if we were in a relationship Bee, I do love you." Those words made my heart flutter. I look up at him and smile.

"You love me?"

"Of course I do! I haven't stopped loving you since we parted. I may have been with another person but my heart has always been sold to you."

"I love you so much Cameron." He hugs me and I put my head in the crook of his neck.

"Not as much as I love you."