Twenty one.

Once Cameron had finished with me, he untied me and I couldn't move. I curled up into the bed and started sulking while he lay next to me snoring not having a care in the world about anything or anyone.

My entire lower body hurt. That was my fourth time. I'm still not used to it.

He moved around a bit and wrapped an arm around me. His breath still lingered with alcohol. I push him away and crawl off the bed. Literally.

I put my clothes back on and just lay on the floor. I heard voices downstairs. Tears of joy took place instead of upset ones. I manage to get up from the floor and stumble down the steps.

"BRIDGETTE ARE YOU OKAY!?" Raven says engulfing me in a hug. I just cried.

"Bee what's wrong?" Matt asks taking me from Rave.

"For one thing, when I came back I didn't know where anyone was. I thought something bad happened to all of you. Second thing. Cameron. He just..." I look at Nash and then he takes me.

"Raped you." I nod and cry onto him.

"He's going to get a fucked up face." Taylor says running up the stairs. Carter and Shawn follow him.

"Why is it always me Nash? I thought he changed."

"I thought so for a minute Bee, I misjudged his actions." After he said that, we heard yelling coming from upstairs. Jack and Jack run up and then there's more yelling.

The baby starts crying and Raven starts to cradle her.

"Sshh bubba it's alright." She had tears running down her face.

"I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU OR ANYONE TAYLOR! YOURE NOT MY MAIN FUCKING PRIORITY OKAY! GETTING HER BACK IS!" Cameron shouts.

"SHE DOESNT FUCKING WANT YOU WHEN YOURE A PSYCHOPATH!" Tay tells back. We heard a few loud bangs and then two bodies tumbling down the stairs.

"Oh shit." Nash says placing me on the couch. He goes over to Cameron and Taylor while I stay next to Hayes.

"WILL YOU TWO FUCKING STOP WITH YOUR STUPID BRAWL? THERE IS A BABY IN THIS HOUSE AS WELL AS TWO SCARED SHITLESS GIRLS OKAY?"

"NASH FUCK OFF YOURE NOT IN THIS!" Cameron shouts. Nash fumed with anger and started to join in punching and strangling.

I'm not scared. I'm a fucking bad ass bitch. I shot guys in the dick. I can handle three stupid boys fighting.

I stand up and Hayes grabs my hand.

"Stay Bee." I shake my head and laugh. I shrug his hand off and walk over to the boys.

"HAMILTON AND TAYLOR! STOP KILLING EACH OTHER RIGHT NOW!" I shout. They stop and sit on top of Cameron. I laugh a little.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU SHITSS!" Cameron squirms a little.

"Cameron, stop being a little bitch and man up."

"Oh fuck off Bridgette." I roll my eyes and sit cross legged in front of him.

"You fuck off."

"This is my house."

"Does it look like I care?" Nash laughs.

"Looks like she got her sassiness back." He says nudging Taylor. I roll my eyes.

"Cameron if you be nice to me. I'll be nice to you. Don't fucking touch me again or I'll do what I did to five guys last year. Do we remember that?" He nods looking scared. "Do I make myself clear?" He nods again. "Good. Boys you can hop off of him now." I hear Cameron grunt as he gets up off the floor. I look at Taylor's face. It was completely bashed. I touch the cut on his cheek.

"Bee don't it stings."

"Well so is the stuff I'm about to put on it so it won't get infected." He fake cries and I take him to the bathroom and clean up the cuts.

"I thought he changed too Bee. Honestly I saw it in him."

"I think it was the alcohol. He acts all sweet and kind to me and then goes and drinks and comes back as the bitch." He nods.

"Thank you for helping me as well. I'll go make your favourite me."

"That would be great." I smile at him as he walks out the door. I close it after he leaves and lock it.

I slide down the door and cry. I looked at the cupboard and inspect it. I open it and found exactly what I was looking for.

I've never done it before but I wonder...