Eight.

We finished eating, as well as almost getting thrown out of the place because the boys were being a herd of elephants and being the loudest out of everyone. I could've tried to control them but it was funny what they were doing.

"Bee what can we do now?" Nash whines. I look behind me and they're all basically dragging themselves.

"We can go back to my house and have a movie marathon?" I suggest.

"Yeah let's do that." We race each other to the van. I may have accidentally tripped Carter over and caused him to have a blood nose on the way.

"Bridgette how could you do this to me?" Carter says fake crying.

"I'm sorry girl I didn't mean to." I go to hug him but he karate chops me.

"Bitch back off." He rapidly swings his arms around so I won't touch him. I couldn't help but laugh.

"I'm sorry Carter." He glares at me as I keep laughing.

Nash looks back us and shakes his head. He turns back around and starts driving.

"See I think this is what made us miserable this past year. We didn't have Bridgette with us. The source of energy that always brightened our days and made us happier. That's why we were miserable." Shawn says hugging me. I smile and kiss his cheek.

"I've missed you guys so much." I say holding back the tears.

"No Bee if you cry then I'm gonna cry." Carter says.

"And if both of you cry in gonna cry." JJ says.

"And if you three cry, I'm gonna cry." Matt says.

"And if everyone in this car cries, I'm gonna go insane." Nash says shaking his head.

"It's not my fault I'm emotional." I say flicking the back of his head.

I wipe my face and lean back in my chair. We pulled into my driveway and I go to find my house keys.

"Does anyone have my keys?" I say patting the seat and looking everywhere.

"No." They occasionally say. Once I hear everyones voice, I give up.

"Shit." I whisper.

"Welp, that plan backfired." Taylor says. I sit straight in my seat.

"Is Cameron at the house?" I ask.

"Yeah."

"Does he know that you guys came to see me?" They all shake their heads.

"He's probably having fun with Kat or someone else." Taylor says rolling his eyes.

"Well then he won't notice us. Let's go to your house. I need to get my stuff from there anyway."

"After a whole year." Shawn says. I nod and Nash starts the car again.

-

It was just how it was a year ago. The tiles on the roof had faded a bit in colour and the windows were dirty again. It was still the same though.

"Are you ready?" Nash asks looking back at me.

"As ready as I'll ever be."

We all get out of the car and I kind of hide behind Matt and Tay. Nash unlocks the door and we walk in.

"Cam we're home!" Nash shouts. His voice echoes around the house a bit. I notice a lot of the furniture is missing. Unusual.

"Hey." I heard faintly. I grab Taylor's hand in panic and he quickly takes me into the kitchen without being seen.

"Um I guess you can hide in the pantry?" He whispers opening it. It was a walk in one so I would be able to fit. "Let's just pray no one comes in here." I nod and get in the pantry. It was a little dark in here.

"So what did you guys do today?" I heard the voices coming closer. No please go back, please go back.

"Well we went to the mall and had lunch and yeah. What about you?"

"I broke up with Kat."

"You two were dating?"

"Yeah but I didn't really like her. And I still kind of have feelings for someone else, but it doesn't matter anymore." There was a bang on the pantry door and I hold my breath.

"Oh wait Cam, if you're looking for the er chips, there are none." Taylor says quickly. The door opens but Cameron wasn't facing me.

"I want the peanut butter actually."

"Oh. Actually there's none left." Taylor says again trying to close the pantry. The boys start to panic a little.

"Actually there is because I had some before." He turns around and screams a little.

"Hi." I say quietly and awkwardly.