Eight||My Questions

Start from the beginning

"Hey, you need me to drop you by the nurse or something?" He said, helping me onto my feet. I smiled and shook my head, "No I'm fine. We should get to class, the late bell is about to ring." I avoided eye contact and took off to my fourth period.

"Wait Luce!"

I started walking faster.

Did I hear him correctly?

Did he say

That he loves me...?

Suddenly I felt someone gripping my arm, causing my to flinch. I turned to see Natsu with a questioning face.

He gently let go and looked away.

Is he blushing?!

"Sorry Luce, I guess I kinda let that slip..." The pink-haired boy awkwardly chuckled.

"It's okay, I just don't understand..." His dark green eyes shot up to me, but I just continued, "I don't understand how you could love me."

Natsu chuckled, "Because you're smart," He placed his hand upon my face, "Beautiful..."

He smiled as he studied me, and then looked back to my eyes. "Natsu..." I muttered as I stood frozen.

The boy began leaning towards me, closing his eyes. He gently placed his lips upon mine.

Lucy!

Don't just stand there!

He's kissing you Baka!

I closed my eyes and for a moment I feel like I'm flying. But then out of the corner of my eye I see a cackling red-headed woman watching us with her snake-like eyes.

Flare...

I quickly broke away from the kiss, and stared at him for a moment before taking off to my next class.

I heard Natsu chuckled behind me, "I swear to you Lucy Heartfilia, I'll make you fall in love with me! That's a promise!" He called after me, causing my heart to skip a beat.

You're such an idiot Natsu,

I've already fallen for you...

I smiled to my self as I gently brush my fingers over the place were our lips met. A blush then quickly spread across my cheeks.

He kissed me?!

He really kissed me...

I couldn't stop smiling every time I thought of him. Every time I think of that boyish grin, or those messy pink spikes, my heart flutters.

How could I let him get so close?

How could I let myself fall for him?

"Heya blondie~" A woman taunted from behind me, but before turning around I already knew who that voice belonged to. "Hello, Flare." I grit my teeth and turned around to meet the red-headed witch.

"Saw that little kiss of yours and Pinky, it was quite enjoyable." She cackled, but then her expression grew serious, "But you know, I'm going to have to tell your father~"

"Go ahead. I'm not scared of him." I spat.

I lied.

"Is that so?" She smirked, "Well I guess we'll just have to find out~" With that, the witch strutted away.

I thought to myself as I walked into my next period.

I know my father wouldn't like it,

But I don't understand why it's specifically Natsu

I don't understand why she doesn't want me to be with specifically him?

Is it that she doesn't want to see me happy?

I went to sit down at my seat.

What did I ever do to her?

"Ms. Heartfilia?" I heard a voice ask my name. I looked up to the professor, and apologized. "Sorry sir." He nodded and went back to his lesson.

The day droned on by, my thoughts still going back to Natsu, my father, and Flare...

What's the relation?

The final bell rang throughout the school. I quickly packed up my things and headed out the door.

"Hey Luce!" I heard someone call after me. I smile as I recognize the person that voice belonged to. "Hey Natsu." I waved as I turned around to greet him and his little cousin. "And hello again Wendy." Her chocolate orbs lit up, "Hello Lucy-san!" Wendy cheered.

"So," Natsu began, "We were wondering if you'd like to come and hang out with us." "Correction: he was wondering." Wendy giggled. "Ah shut it..." The pinkette said as a blush moved its way across his cheeks.

"Um... I don't know..." I replied with uncertainty, "My father..." I didn't want to finish that sentence.

"C'mon Luce, it'll be fun! I could cook us up something-" "You mean set the kitchen on fire?" Wendy interrupted, causing her and I to both chuckle.

"Fine, we can order pizza, and watch a movie." He said. "Maybe you can give Wendy some advice about boys." Natsu smirked at his little cousin, who in turn madly blushed.

It sounds like fun, Lucy.

You should go.

What about my father? I asked myself.

Forget about him, forget about Flare, forget about all of it.

After everything you deserve a little fun,

"So ya coming or no?" Natsu finally asked, breaking up my thoughts.

"Sure, I'd love to." I smiled.

Just forget about it all,

And be with him.

AN: Sorry for the late update, I have been so busy with school and such, and then there's personal problems I have to deal with at home. But anyways, anyone read the new chapter??

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER
If you are not caught up on the manga please do not read past this point.

I'm so upset about Juvia dying, she's literally my favorite character and Gruvia is my favorite OTP for so many reasons... I just hope she comes back, she doesn't deserve to die😭😭😭

~~~oncingwhovian1~~~