Six||My Mistake

〜•ℓυ¢у'ѕ ρσν•〜

"What were you writing about last period, looked like you were on a roll." The petite bluenette asked as we were walking out of first period. "Nothing much really, I was just writing a letter to my mom. It's what I do sometimes." I said without even realizing.

I suppose that was the first time I didn't go quiet or whisper "Nothing" under my breath. I gave her a fully-fledged answer, and the pure expression of surprise was written all over Levy's face.

I've never opened up to someone like that?

Though it might have been only in a few words,

I told Levy-chan the truth?

Why?

"Wow Lu-chan, maybe this Natsu character is helping you." The little bluenette chirped. "H-How-?" "Don't tell me you haven't heard the rumors, they're already surfacing around school." Levy explained.

What rumors?!

How did they already spread?!

I just learned the guy's name yesterday?!

"By that look you're wearing I'm assuming you haven't heard? Some girl saw you walking to school with him, they claimed that you spent the night and well you know." Levy's voice trailed off as I began to comprehend the meaning behind her words.

"No! That's! No!" I squealed, "Who would do so thing like that!" Her hazel orbs widened at the sight of me raising my voice, another thing that surprised me. Normally I wouldn't be bothered by rumors, but this is just twisted and sic-

"Flare." I spat, remembering that vicious smile she wears across her face.

"Well tell me about him." Levy said in an attempt to change the subject. "Who Natsu?" I ask, looking at the bluenette, "Well he's always smiling, his smile it's like-" My words were cut off by the sight of the pinkette walking through the exit door down the hall, "Natsu?" I ask as I take off after him, "Where is he going?" I ask myself.

I looked up at the sign above the door that read "EXIT" in bold red letters. I slightly opened the door and watched Natsu as he walked further and further away.

I wanted to call out to him, but the words wouldn't escape my lips. I couldn't describe my reasoning for taking off like that, I suppose it's because of the things he's said.

"Lu-chan?" Someone called from behind me. I shut the door and looked back to the voice, "Sorry Levy-chan. I thought I saw something..."

"It's okay Lu-chan, don't apologize." The bluenette smiled, "Come on, we have to get to class." "Yeah you're right." I said as I began walking with her.

I looked back at the door,

But where was he going??

"Heya blondie~ Whatcha doing?" I heard someone cackle from behind us. We both turned to see Flare tilting her head and smiling away. "Flare." Levy spat, "I can't believe you have the nerve-"

"Sorry do I know you?" The red-head smirked, "If you don't mind leaving me and blondie here, I have something important to talk to her about." The bluenette's face twisted into one of disgust and rage. She grabbed my arm and held me close.

"Not happening, not after everything you've done to her!" Levy screeched. "Levy-chan, it's okay. You should get to class." I say quietly. "Not happening." She said sternly.

"Just go!" I yelled, ripping my arm from hers. "I don't need you to protect me!" Levy's brown orbs look towards me. She offered a small smile before whispering "Okay." and walking away.