Eight||My Questions

〜•ℓυ¢у'ѕ ρσν•〜

"You know you saved me too."

I'm here with everyone, smiling away for what's left of lunch, but I can't get his words out of my head.

"I've never told anyone this, hell, I've never even admitted it to myself..."

I smiled, and it was, for once, a genuine smile.

"But that day I was planning the same thing,"

I laughed, and for once it was a genuine laugh.

"I was planning to die."

But his words echo in the back of my mind, like a broken record.

"You saved me..."

I've never understood why he went to the trouble, why he was so worried, not until today. I asked for a sign, and a sign I got.

I just have to figure out what it means,

Honestly, I'm fine with not knowing.

Because for now,

I'm not letting him go.

"Earth to Luce~" I heard someone call, snapping me out of my trance. I turned my head to look at the pink-haired boy smiling away. "Hm?" I asked, but he only replied with a chuckle.

"Lunch is over Lu-chan, the bell just rang." Levy said with a giggle.

Everyone is so happy,

And for once,

So am I.

"Oh, I guess I was drifting off to space again." I chuckled as I stood up to dump my tray, but Natsu took it from me. "Let me get it." He grinned.

"Lu-chan?" I turned to see Levy's gleeful smile once again. "Yeah?" I asked. "Do you have feelings for him?" Her face turned to a smirk as she motioned towards the pink-haired boy dumping my tray.

I felt my face instantly heat up.

"M-Me and N-Natsu...?" I asked, "W-Well even i-if I did, I'm s-sure he wouldn't f-feel the same..." I barely got the words out of my mouth. Levy-chan chuckled a little before adding, "I think he likes you back Lu-chan." But I shake my head.

No way

Not me.

She rolled her eyes and then shouted, "Hey Natsu! Can you come here for a second??" The pink haired boy walked over to us, "What's up?"

I glared back at her, and mouthed 'What the hell are you doing?!' But she simply ignored me.

"Do you have feelings for Lu-chan?"

"Feelings?" He asked blankly.

"Yeah, like do you like her?" The petite bluenette explained.

"No."

My eyes shot towards him as I felt my heart shatter.

"I love her."

"Huh?" I said as I felt the room spinning. My legs collapsed beneath me, but I felt someone catch me.

"Woah, Luce, you okay?!" I heard someone ask.

I opened my eyes to the boy with pink spikes, once again catching me. "N-Natsu..."