81) family discussion

IZZY, ANTHONY, AND JASMINE sat at the dinner table together. Anthony and Jasmine were incredibly proud of Izzy's progress. She seemed to be much happier, and she was eating again. Her sleek brown hair was pulled up into a bun, and her bare face with no makeup looked more beautiful than ever.

Jasmine helped herself to some spaghetti. "Where's the sauce?" she asked.

"Right here," Anthony said, handing the jar to her.

Jasmine's breath hitched in her throat when she read the name of the spaghetti sauce.

Prego.

She knew she was going to have to tell them, especially Anthony, but she knew it wasn't that bad. She wasn't even 100% sure she was pregnant. All she had to do was take a test. But, she was too scared to do that right now.

"Hey, Jas, you okay?" Anthony asked.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm okay," she replied.

"You still look kinda sick," he said.

"I'm fine, for right now," she said. She wasn't fine. There could be a human being, inside of her. She pushed the thought from her mind.

"Well, Izzy, you start school soon, right?" Jasmine asked.

"August 8," Izzy groaned. "I'm not looking forward to it at all."

"You'll love it. The new school you're going to is known for their theatre program," Anthony said.

"Yeah," Izzy said, chewing her spaghetti. "I've never really liked school."

"Nobody has!" Jasmine said. "You'll make some friends, I promise."

"You can bond over Hamilton," Anthony said.

"Yeah," Jasmine agreed. "Once they know who your parents are, they'll love you!"

"Sure," Izzy said sarcastically. "I'm pretty sure the internet has hated me for the past two weeks."

"Just give them a chance to know you," Anthony said. "We didn't know who you were when we found you, but we gave you a chance. Now, we love you more than anything."

Izzy smiled as there was a knock at the door.

Jasmine opened it. "Thayne, what the hell-"

"I BROUGHT CHOCOLATE!" Thayne yelled.

"Why did you bring chocolate?" Izzy laughed.

"I don't know," Thayne said. "I have some extra chocolate and feel like being extra nice today."