77) tears

ADOPTED HAMILTON GIRL CAUSING Uproar On Internet.

That was the title of the article.

That was Izzy's breaking point.

She couldn't bring herself to read the whole thing. The first sentence brought her to tears. "Isabelle Ferguson really is as ugly as people say!"

She was pissed. Just as things seemed to get better, just as it seemed there was a light at the end of the dark tunnel, this damn article had to appear.

She couldn't hold back the feeling. The tears overcame her. No, she had to stay strong. Stay strong. Stay strong. Stay strong.

"Hey I'm going to bed-oh no what happened?" Anthony said, peeping into her room late at night.

Izzy said nothing as she clutched her BB-8 toy, while silent tears streamed down her face. "E!News..." was all she could gather up the strength to say.

Anthony's heart sunk. She had found the dreaded article. His worst fear had come true. Well, his real worst fear was Jasmine being pregnant. But he knew that wasn't possible.

His eyes wandered to Izzy, and how sad she looked in her bed, and he laid down next to her.

"How much did you read?" he asked.

"The whole thing," Izzy whispered.

"I'm so sorry this happened," Anthony said, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "This isn't your fault. Please don't blame yourself."

"It is my fault. I decided to post that picture of me. What makes me so angry is that it was only half my face!"

"Shh, don't get worked up," Anthony said. "You should try to get some sleep now. It's 11:00."

Izzy laid her head on Anthony's chest, and it wasn't long before she was asleep. Anthony kissed her head.

Izzy looked peaceful when she was sleeping. She looked as if she had no worries in the world and was happy.

But of course, everyone looks peaceful when they're asleep.