"Your welcome bro." Ethan said after a pause, allowing me to think. We then let go at the same time and I looked down into his green eyes.

"Get some rest Stimpy." He said with a smile before moving away and exiting the room, closing the door behind him.

I shook my head, a small smile on my face. I then looked at Vik, alone in my bed. I can't have that, can I?

I quietly moved to the bed, lifting the covers and moving under them. I got settled laying down close as I could to Vik. I didn't pull him into my arms right away, though. I instead reached my hand out to lightly trace his face with his fingers, observing his beauty.

I let my fingers traces over each part of his face: his cheeks, his chin, his forehead, his eyes, his nose, and finally his lips. I wondered what it would be like to kiss him. His lips were warm and soft, perfect to the touch.

I moved my hand to cup his cheek and I gently began stroking his cheek with my thumb while watching him, enjoying the fact that I was home with him.

I felt him begin to stir at my touch and I tried to shush him back to sleep but it was to no avail. I watched those beautiful brown eyes open slowly, blinking a few times before focusing on me, shock coming to his eyes.

"Hello Little Star." I said softly, a smile on my face.

There was silence before he moved suddenly to me, burying himself into my chest, his arms wrapping around me tightly.

"Simon!" he exclaimed happily. I felt my smile go bigger as I returned his embrace, keeping the warm, happy boy as tight up against me as I could.

"Vik." I replied kissing the top of his head before burying my face in it and just lying there with him, enjoying his warmth. We held each other tight for a few minutes before Vikk pulled back far enough to look up at me and I returned his gaze as one of my hands began rubbing his back up and down.

I watched as he smiled back at me, happiness lighting up his face. Neither of us said a word out loud but we communicated with our eyes. I could see how much he missed me in those deep pools of chocolate while at the same time seeing the happiness of having me home. I hope he saw the same in my eyes.

I moved to rest my forehead against his, causing him to close his eyes and keep smiling. I looked down at him and watched him lay there. I moved one of my hands up to cup his cheek again, my thumb tracing soothing circles on his face.

I heard Vik sigh and nuzzle his face into the palm of my hand. He slowly opened his eyes and looked up into mine. It was in that instant I felt something change, a slight tension held in the air. My breath left my body when I noticed him look down at my lips for a split second before meeting my gaze again.

My hand stilled as we stared at each other for a moment, me looking deep into his eyes, searching. I could see how breathless he had suddenly become and all I wanted to do was capture those beautiful lips and in a sweet kiss.

"Kiss me." Whispered Vik.

I didn't hesitate to comply with his demand. I moved to quickly capture his lips into a kiss, causing him to lose his breath again before he started responding to me. The kiss was slow and intimate, our lips brushing against each other, our noses rubbing against one another, my hand holding his cheek still as I led the kiss that he followed so willingly.

I then decided to be a little bold and try something. I parted my lips and let my tongue out to trace his bottom lip, causing him to gasp and allow me entrance into his hot mouth. I felt his hands grip my shirt tightly as I explored his mouth slowly, tasting every inch. I let out a small moan. He tasted so good.

Vik moaned back and moved his tongue, causing to brush mine. Our tongues began to dance together, no battle for dominance, just a beautiful dance. We kissed for as long as we could, my hands holding him close to me, his fists in my shirt. Eventually we broke the kiss slowly, tongues retreating into mouths while lips kept slowly brushing against each other lazily, slowing down until they came to a stop.

I opened my eyes and looked down at the boy in my arms. His eyes were wide and his breathing was hard, his face flushed. I could feel something pulsing against my leg as well. I moved my leg forward to put a little pressure on it, pulling a low moan from Vik.

"Did you like our kissing that much Little Star?" I asked teasingly, put a little more pressure on his growing problem.

Vik moaned out again before replying, "Yes! Oh Simon." He moaned out, rutting his hips against my leg, in search of relief.

I moved my face so it was right by his ear, my breath hot as I spoke, pulling a shiver from him. "Do you want me to help you with that, Little Star." I reached out to trace my tongue on his ear, pulling another sweet moan from him.

"Only if you kiss me like that again." He whispered out with a moan as he rutted against me again.

"Done."

-End Chapter-

A/N: What is this? A cliff hanger in the middle of smut? Who would do such a thing? Oh wait...me. :D

Don't worry though! Next chapter will be out today, as promised! :)

I hope you enjoyed reading and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.