Chapter 126 - Live Tweet

I woke up Saturday morning to an upset stomach, I laid in bed for about a minute, waiting for it to go away, it didn't. I finally realized what was going on and sprinted out of my room and into the bathroom, leaving the door open.

I threw up into the toilet, weakly kneeling in front of it. I stopped after about 10 seconds. I stayed there, my knees weakly curled beneath me, my hands holding onto the toilet seat, and my head lightly resting on top of my hands.

"Abigail?" Lin asked, standing in the doorway. "You alright sweetheart?" I looked up at him, he was in his Where's Waldo t-shirt, and Mario Cart pajama pants. I tried to give him a little smile, and nod. Right after I managed to do that, I felt the same feeling in my gut, I spun back around, and threw up a second time, this time feeling a hand on my back.

"Thanks." I said softly.

"Of course." Lin was kneeling next to me. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said, starting to stand up.

"Here, brush your teeth." He handed me my toothbrush, and I took it. He left the bathroom and I quickly brushed my teeth, which felt and tasted disgusting. I finished, then walked back into my room. I changed into a t-shirt and jeans, and brushed my hair a bit.

"Abi! Can you grab Sebastian!" Vanessa yelled through the apartment.

"Yeah!" I yelled back. I went into Sebastian's room, and lifted him up out of bed, carrying him into the living room on my hip.

"Awe. Both of my children!" Lin said, as Seb and I came into the room. He walked over to me, and took Seb from me. "Homeboy." He said looking at his son, until he handed him over to Vanessa. "Niñita, you feeling any better?" He asked, turning back to me.

"I feel fine." I said.

"You feel good enough to work?" Lin asked, sitting down to breakfast.

"Yeah, I can work." I smiled, sitting down as well.

"Fantastical." He said, and I giggled. "You don't need to eat, I mean, upset stomach." He said, taking bacon from a plate.

"Thanks." I smiled, and pulled my legs up to sit cross-legged on my chair.

•••

About 5 minutes into the first show of the day, I was sitting backstage, working on all of the homework Lin emailed my teacher for.

"Gaaahh." I groaned and face planted on the table.

"What is it kiddo?" Voltaire said, sitting across from me, phone in hand.

"AP Biology." I said, not moving my head.

"Ew." Was all he said.

"What are you doing?" I asked, moving my head up a little.

"Live tweeting the show." He said, typing on his phone.

"SHOWTIME!" I heard Anthony, Daveed and Oak yell from the stage.

"That's fun." I said.

"Join me." He said, pushing my phone towards me.

"You don't need to ask me twice." I said, slamming my textbook shut. I pulled up Twitter on my phone

"Abi, smile." I looked up at Voltaire and smiled. He took a picture.

@tisVoltaire - Guys, welcome @abigailleighmiranda to the party. (She doesn't want to do homework.