Chapter 110 - Please Talk To Us

My period was not cooperating. I got it on Tuesday, and it was Friday, it wasn't even beginning to lessen. Which means, I am seriously considering carving my uterus out of my body right now. Although, right now is 6th period Pre-Calc, so, carving out ones uterus is probably considered, 'abnormal' and 'concerning'.

Class let out and I made my way to the front of the school, and sat down waiting for Lin to pick me up.

"Hey princess." Luke walked up behind me, "why are you sitting here all alone?" He asked, joining me on the bench, I instinctively scooted away from him.

"I'm waiting for someone." I replied coldly.

"Alright, I mean, you can come hang out at my house, if you want." He scooted back next to me.

"I'm alright." I said, standing up.

"Don't be like that princess." He said, and I finally saw Lin's car come into the parking lot.

"Please. Don't talk to me." I said, grabbing my back, and running across the parking lot to Lin's car.

"Hey Niñita, why didn't you just wait until I got up to the pick up?" He asked, as I sat in the passenger seat.

"Luke." I whispered, yanking my phone out of my bag.

"I don't like Luke." Lin said, oddly calmly, then I looked over at him, he was gripping the steering wheel tightly.

"I don't either." I said, as he maneuvered his way out of the parking lot.

"I would assume." He said, laughing a little.

"Yeah." I awkwardly laughed, checking Twitter.

@MariaWasInnocent: @abigailleighmiranda GOT THE SCRAPBOOK!

I laughed a little seeing this, then I saw someone reply to it.

@JamalIsBae: @mariawasinnocent @abigailleighmiranda Wait? What?! How do you know????

@MariaWasInnocent: @jamalisbae @abigailleighmiranda It was on Gregorys snapchat story!

"What are they twittering about on the Tweeter?" Lin asked, taking a right.

"They're twittering about my scrapbook." I replied, liking the tweets.

"Sweet. Tell them I say hi." He said, stopping at an intersection.

"Okay?" I said, sort of questioning it, but none the less, I tweeted.

@AbigailLeighMiranda: @mariawasinnocent @jamalisbae it was really sweet! Thank you! Also, @lin_manuel says hi.

"Lin say hi." I said, videoing him as he drove.

"Wait, what, oh, must we video this? Ok, Hi!" He smiled at the camera, keeping both hands on the wheel.

"Thank you." I tweeted the video with the tweet.

"I said just tell them, but that works too." He shrugged, pulling for into the Rodgers parking lot.

"Why are we here?" I asked, mentally groaning.

"I have crap to do, my stuffs all here." He said, stepping out of the car. I got out of the car too, and started walking towards the stage door, Lin's presence behind me instigated a mass of screaming. I turned around and saw him smiling really brightly. He ran over to the barricades to start signing things, I stood idly by, waiting for him to finish. I pulled my phone out and snapchatted Lin signing things for screaming people, then flipped the camera to my Jim Halpert face. After taking the video, I shoved my phone into my bag, and stood waiting, when Lin finally finished signing things he grabbed my hand and pulled me inside.