Chapter 101 - Court Is Now In Session

I woke up 3 more times that night. Each nightmare getting progressively stranger. In the last dream I fainted in court and was carried out of the courtroom and was being driven somewhere except the seatbelt didn't work, so the guy had his arm over me like a seatbelt the entire time, it was weird.

Lin's P.O.V

I heard Abigail murmuring something about a bookstore and tea at like 3:00 in the morning, I could also hear here thrashing a bit in her bed. I sighed, and got up again, going into her room. 

"Sweetheart, calm down, calm down, you're just dreaming." As soon as I said this she immediately stopped, like scary quick, I pressed my fingers to her pulse just in case, and she was alive. I sighed, and started to leave the room, when I saw her start thrashing again, I went back and put my hand on her shoulder and she stopped. I was a little confused, but then picked her up, and carried her into my room.

"What's going on?" Vanessa sat up a bit.

"She's having nightmares, it's 3, I'm not getting up again." I set her down on the bed, next to my wife, and got in next to Abigail, so she was in between us, I slung my arm over her, so she wouldn't have another crazy  dream, and fell asleep.

Abigail's POV

I woke up the next morning because I felt movement in the bed I was in. I felt the right side of the bed move, and I sat up a little. I wasn't in my room, or my bed.

"Good morning Niñita." Lin said sitting up next to me.

"What am I doing here?" I asked, referring to me being in his room.

"You kept waking up, this was easier. You don't mind do you?" He asked.

"No, yeah, it's fine." I said yawning, "what time is it?"

"6:30." Vanessa responded, coming back into the room with Seb on her hip. "Little guys up, we're up."

"Come on," Lin said, pulling himself out of bed, "you can help with him."

"Okay." I said following, "I'm freezing, I'm gonna grab my robe, I'll be right back." I hurried to my room, and grabbed my pink robe, and puppy slippers, and softly padded down to the kitchen.

"Sweetie can you take him?" Vanessa asked, coming over to me with Sebastian, I nodded and she handed him to me. "I'm getting his food, you can put him at the table." She said, going back into the kitchen.

"Good morning." I said to the little boy I was carrying. "How are you my little man?" I asked.

"Chugga chugga chugga chugga!" He chanted as I walked over to the breakfast table.

"Ok, ok, later though." I said, putting him in his little baby chair, and sitting down in my chair.

"Why do babies not sleep?" Lin asleep, slowly dragging himself into the room with a mug of coffee very near his mouth.

"I don't know." I replied, as he sat down.

"I was talking about you." He said, taking a really long sip of coffee.

"What?" I asked, slightly offended, "ok, never mind. I see where you're coming from with that one. Sorry."

"No it's fine." He laughed, "I was talking about Homeboy, but then I just thought, well, that could go for her too."