chapter 56 ~weird girl

i looked at ryu and froze "what did you say?"

she shook her head and closed her eyes for a second, and when she opened them they were shining with tears. she grinned so wide it looked like it hurt and she muttered the words "this isnt my hat juzo." then laughed. "your an idiot ya know. but your an idiot that i can remember!" tears started to fall down her cheeks as she smiled at me.

i sat there frozen and staring at her, i couldnt say anything, i just stared.

she laughed, still crying, "you know i would hug you but im kind of in a straight jacket. im so happy right now i might explode. ive waited so long for us to be together again!"

i stared at her with wide eyes, unable to move, "ryu...... i-i dont.....i cant....." i had no idea what to say.

her smile slowly faded and fell from her face "juuzou...?"

my body was covered in goose bumps and know i should be happy but i just wanted to start crying. this felt wrong, i dont deserve this. i cant have a happy ending. this is a trick. this is wrong.

she looked at me with sad eyes "juzo whats wrong..? arent you happy to see me?"

i got off the bed and looked at her "i came here to say goodbye, not hello. im sorry."

she looked at me with wide eyes and tears streamed down her face. "y-you want to say goodbye?" she looked down.

i frowned and went to say something when a black kagune sprung from her back, ripping the straight jacket to streds. this kagune was oddly shaped, almost like a wing......a dragon wing. she turned to me and her eyes were completely white. she smiled at me "you cant leave me. we love eachother. you love me! you arent going to leave me juzo! i wont be alone again!

i backed up into the corner and stared at her wide eyed "ryu...... whats happening to you?"

another black kagune sprung from her back, they were two large dragon wings covered in the black liquid. she stood up and looked at me with a smile, black tears were coming from her white eyes. she laughed and walked up to me, she put her hand on my chest "i can feel your heart beat. and your going to stay with me whether its beating or not!"

my body was shaking and i couldnt move "ryu what are you talking about?"

she frowned "why do you keep acting like the victim! you brought me in! then left me! then tried to kill me! then died because of me! and now you show up saying your leaving me again! what the fuck is wrong with you! why do you keep hurting me! why wont you just stop being so stupid!" she smiled "i guess ill make you stop by killing you."

before i said anything the door opened and ms.iki walked in holding a box with a bow. ryu looked at her then stabbed her kagune right through her mothers chest, causing her to drop the box. she flung her mothers dead body against the wall and the body landed on the floor by the door.

ryu turned back to me and smiled.

i stared at her and sighed "you know your going to regret that at some point. and if you dont calm down im going to have to turn off my emotions and kill you."

she laughed "id like to see you try."

i looked at her and grinned evilly "its too late. your going to die now."

i swung my body around her and landed standing on the bed looking down at her.
.
she grinned "now your playing!"

she took both her kagune's and rammed them into the ceiling, causing it to crumble down onto us. she flew into the air and landed on the roof of the ccg building.

i climbed up after her and pulled myself up into the roof.

i looked at her and she was sitting on the floor with her head down.

i walked up to her and kicked her, she slid across the roof and layed motionless looking up at the sky. she started to laugh "oh wow, look at that, its the sun. its been awhile. it feels nice."

i walked up to her and layed next to her and smiled at the sky "i dont know how many times im going to say it but your a weird girl ryu."

she laughed "i know." her kagune disappeared and her eyes went back to normal. she closed her eyes "juzo. i think im sad."

i laughed "yeah me too."

she sighed "we are both messed up kids. i think we need a doctor."

i nodded "well you just killed our old therapist so i dont think a doctor will work out."

she grabbed my hand "i think im going to start crying.."

i held her hand tighter "me too."