Lies uncovered

It's a week or so later and Oliver had thought of a plan, he had sent a copy of the recording to an old friend of his that was a sound analyst and was good at working with recordings. He was due to meet up with him this afternoon as he had moved to night shifts.

He left the flat in a bit of a fluster, this had to work or he would loose Zosia for good. He arrived at his friends house and they went into his home office.

"So I've been running it through my sound machine and I could hear parts of other words you had or were going to say. Her part is perfect and mostly likely recorded afer yours. Your's was more patchy with subtle pauses and other words." The guy told him.

"Right Jake what does that mean. Were you able to find anything the could help me?" Oliver asks.

"That was a bit of a dead end but I ran It through a programme scanner just to make sure. She used a really low grade editor and I was able to hack in and get the original clip." Jake smiles.

"Thank you so much, can you send it to my phone?" Oliver asks.

Jake sends over the original clip and Oliver leaves a little while later after texting Zosia

To Zosia: This is the original clip, You don't have to believe me just meet me in the peace garden at 6pm.

Oliver made his way to the hospital and sat in the peace garden for a few minutes before pulling out his phone.

To Jasmine: Meet me in the peace garden we need to talk.

He was there early enough that Jasmine would get there before Zosia but not too much earlier. Jasmine arrived a few minutes later.

"Jasmine, How's Darwin?" Oliver asks trying to make conversation.

"Yeah not too bad, What did you want to talk about?" Jasmine asks.

"Zosia, I did feel sorry for her and I don't love her so I thought maybe we could tell her the truth and be together." Oliver said, his heartbroke just saying the words but he had to.

"I knew you loved me." Jasmine said a smile creeping across her face.

"About the clip.." Oliver started.

"I'll ...erm...tell them it was a joke." Jasmine said. Oliver noticed a sad looking zosia standing at the entrance to the peace garden about to turn around and leave.

"The clip though how did you do it?" Oliver asks.

"It was easy, I knew you were never going to say it so I edited it in, I could let that dumb mental B***H get in the way of us, No one even likes her." Jasmine laughed.

The anger was building up inside of Oliver as he watched Zosia walk away.

"Right, I better go my shift starts soon." Oliver said walking away from Jasmine.