Revealed

It's the next morning and Oliver walks onto the ward, It seems quiet and no one will look at him. The nurse mumbled 'Idiot' or worse as he walked by and he was left wondering what he had done.

"I though you were better than that and after everything." Mo said as he reached the nurses station but she walked off before he could question what he had done wrong.

"You're lucky my dad's not in today." Zosia mumbled walking past him and over to a patient.

'Was she mad about the date still?' He wondered to himself.

Then a very angry looking Dom came storming down the ward.

"How dare you?" Dom shouted at Oliver.

"The date, look I'm sorry I don't know what's going on. Me and Jasmine aren't a thing." Oliver tried to explain.

"Date? I don't care about a date. But what you said about her, I kill you for that." Dom shouts catching the attention of Jac.

"Right Dr Valentine my office, Dr Copeland I suggest you make your way back down to Keller" Jac orders.

Oliver quickly goes into Jac's office and she watches as Dom goes over to the lift before going back into the office.

"What was that about?" Jac questions.

"Something I said to Zosia." Oliver replied.

"Ah Yes, I got that little voice clip this morning." Jac told him.

"What Voice clip? What did I say?" Oliver asks confused.

"Don't play dumb valentine." Jac says playing the clip.

'What do you think of Zosia?' He heard Jasmine's voice ask.

'Zosia is a mental psychopath.' Came next in Oliver's voice.

"I didn't say that, How the hell did she do that?" Oliver says angrily.

"It's not me that you have to convince. So stop the sad look and get back to work." Jac tells him.

Oliver makes his way out onto the ward but no one will look at him, even talk to him unless they have to and even then it's followed by a snide comment. His instinct like always to run away, go back to mexico anywhere as long as it wasn't here. But he was innocent and he had to prove it to Zosia.

He was sat in the staff room a little while later when Zosia came in, although she paused seeing Oliver was there.

"Just leaving" He said heading towards the door and Zosia sat at the table.

"I know you hate me and I would too but I didn't say any of that stuff, Jasmine is twisting it. I love you and I'll prove it." Oliver said before leaving.

A/n - So what do you think happened, Is Oliver really innocent??