What did happen?

Dom and Oliver were sat beside Zosia as Guy entered.

"Why are you here? It's not like your together anymore." Guy asked looking at Oliver.

"Because I still care about her" Oliver replied.

"What happened to her?" Guy then asked.

"It's Lithum toxicity" Dom sheepishly replied.

"This all your fault Valentine, you broke her heart and now's she's done something stupid because of you. You shouldn't even be here." Guy shouts.

"That's not fair, Ollie's been here for Zosia, came running every time she needed him. Where have you been? You haven't been to see her, haven't even called." Dom Fired back.

"Some of us still have to go to work you know" Guy argued back.

"We know, that's all Zosia ever said. Dad's cancelled dinner he's working. Dad's not coming he's working. I can't talk to dad he's working." Oliver recalled.

"Right I don't need you lot arguing around the patients either you leave or you calm down" Connie said entering the room.

Oliver leaves the room after getting a glare from Guy and Dom follows him.

"Oliver you shouldn't leave just because Guy said so" Dom told him.

"It's fine, It causes less fuss and you heard Mrs Beauchamp we can't keep fighting" Oliver replied with a sigh.

"Trust me she'll want you there when she wakes up. She got up to let you in, I've been trying all week, she wanted you Ollie." Dom informs him.

Oliver and Dom go back over to Zosia's bed with the disapproval of Guy.

"I'm going to have to go to work but let me know if anything changes" Guy replies leaving the room.

Dom and Oliver sit on opposite sides of the bed not really saying much, until Connie entered doing some test and watching the monitors.

"She is responding well and should be awake soon." Connie told them.

A couple of hours later Zosia started to come around and a wave of relief hit the boys as they realised she was going to be ok.

"Hey you" Dom said as she opened her eyes.

"Where's Ollie, I thought he was here? Zosia asked turning her head towards Dom.

"I told you she'd want you here" Dom said as Oliver moved into her eyeline.

Dom then went and got Connie.

"Zosia, do you know where you are?" Connie asked.

"I'm guessing Holby city Hospital Emergancy Department" Zosia replied recognising Connie.

"Good and do you remember what happened?" Connie asks.

"You two were begging me to come out ..... too talk to you but I didn't want to ..... and then you said we didn't have to talk so I got up to let you in ....... I think I fainted" Zosia slowly recalls.

"How many of you lithium tablets have you been taking?" Connie asked.

"I take one a day." Zosia replied.

"Well your body went into toxic shock and the test results show you have to much lithium in your blood, it looks like an overdose." Connie tells her.

"I didn't do this" Zosia said becoming upset.

"Mrs Beauchamp your needed in cubicles" Rita called coming into resus and then they both left.

"You know you can talk to us Zosia, tell us anything. We won't be mad" Dom tells her.

"I didn't take an overdose" Zosia tells them becoming more upset.

"Ok, but what did happen?" Oliver asks.

"I don't know, all the days just sort of rolled into one. I tried to make sure I took them everyday but I slept a lot and could never remember if I had taken them or not. I'd have really dark depressing moods and I just assumed that I hadn't taken them, so I'd take another one. I guess I had taken them." Zosia replied through tears.

They both sat next to her on the bed and gave her a cuddle before Dom went to find Connie and explained everything also Informing Guy of the situation.

"Seeing as the over dose was an accident there isn't any need to keep you in. we'll take you off the lithium for the next couple of days as there is already a lot in your body and you'll need to make an appointment with your psychiatrist. But your free to go." Connie told them.

They all got a cab back to the flat where Dom and Oliver helped a tried Zosia inside.

"I'll give you two some space" Dom says going into his bedroom as they sit on the sofa.

"You thought I did it on purpose didn't you?" Zosia asks

"Yeah" Oliver says and without time to explain his phone rings.

"Who was that?" Zosia asks a few minutes later after he hangs up putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Jac, there's a problem at the hospital and she needs me to go in." Oliver says with a sad expression he didn't want to leave Zosia after what had just happened.

"I know what your thinking and I'll be fine, just go" Zosia simply replies.

"Ok, but I'll have my phone on me, call me if you need anything" Oliver tells her before leaving.

As he hears the door close Dom comes wondering out of his bedroom.

"Why's Ollie gone?" Dom questioned just hoping Zosia hadn't pushed him away again.

"Jac needed him" Zosia says staring into space when her eyes fall on a picture of Arthur, Dom and Zosia.

"We took that picture when I first moved in didn't we, that's why arthur looks a little grumpy" Dom recalled.

"I miss him you know" Zosia says still staring at the picture.

"I know, we all miss him" Dom says sympathetically.

"It's like we didn't say goodbye, not properly. I want yo make a speech at the funeral but Arthur's mum said it was family only, like we weren't important enough to matter.

"You mattered a lot to Arthur, he was always trying to look out for you." Dom replies.

"I just needed to say goodbye" Zosia told him.

"I know it's not the same but how about we go to his grave, say goodbye together" Dom offered and Zosia nods.