Saying Goodbye

They get in the car together, the arrive at the graveyard and quickly find Arthur's grave. Zosia stands awkwardly by the headstone suddenly not sure what to say.

"Want me to go first?" Dom asks noticing Zosia is unsure.

"Yes please" Zosia replies and Dom kneels down on the floor and Zosia copying.

"Diggers where do I start. Who'd have ever thought we would be best friends, the three musketeers as Sacha likes to call us. I was the habitual liar that could do no good that you hated and I don't blame you. I know you tried to warn Zosia off me because well that was you, they guy that always protected his friends and I was lucky enough to find that out. You had the worst idea of a party and yet somehow you would always make it fun." Dom said before stopping to look at Zosia and encourage her to speak.

"Ok, I um love you Arthur you always protected me. You helped me out of a lot of holes that I got myself into even though I didn't necessarily know how to be there for you back. You always seemed to know what I need to hear or what I needed to do. All I did was shout at you when you need me to be there and support you and I'm sorry for that. The other day they were all talking about there memories of you. I remember the trips together, the three of us going wherever we wanted. All the times we dragged you to the pub or threw last minute parties that you didn't know about until you cam home from a long shift and the flat was full of people you didn't know. I remember that awkward kiss we had but how you made sure that we were still friends. The war documentaries you made us watch." Zosia recalled through tears.

"You and Arthur kissed?" Dom questioned not having heard that story.

"Yeah a long time ago" Zosia replied.

After sitting for a while Dom took Zosia home and she went into her bedroom. Dom had panicked a bit but left her as he saw the door was slightly open.

Zosia sat on the edge of her bed thought's racing through her mind, Mascara running down her face from crying at the graveyard. Zosia took out her phone and dialled her dad's number hoping that for once he would be there to talk to her.

"Zoshie" He asked answering the phone.

"Dad" Zosia replied.

"How are you?, after the hospital and that the boys told me what happened" Guy asked.

"Actually I wanted to talk to you" Zosia replied.

"I know it was an accident Zoshie" Guy tell her.

"That's not what...." Zosia started before guy cut her off.

"I've got to get back to work" Guy said hanging up the phone.

Zosia sat there for a while why did guy never listen, how did he not know that she had more to say. That she need him now more than ever. Oliver's words ran through her head 'call me if you need anything'. She dialled his number in her phone but it went to voice mail.

Not having anywhere else to turn she decided to go to the hospital at least then they couldn't ignore her. She climbed out the window at the back of her room. She didn't want to disturb Dom she knew he already had enough on his plate and he would only try and stop her anyway.

Zosia starts walking in the direction of the hospital, she did have any car keys and it would only alert Dom to her leaving anyway. She eventually arrives and makes her way up to Darwin.

"Zosia, your not supposed to be here?" Cara says a little confused.

"I'm looking for Ollie" Zosia replies.

"He's a bit busy at the moment but feel free to wait in the staff room and I'll let him know your waiting" Cara tells her.

Zosia is sat in the staff room but the longer she waited the more agitated she became. As she heard a knock on the door Zosia smiled a little until the person came in.

"Your not Ollie" Zosia said bluntly

"No, he's got caught up with a patient, he asked me to tell you. Anyway how are you after everything?" Cara asks.

"I'm fine" Zosia says storming out.

But when Oliver gets out of theatre he goes looking for Zosia in the staff room to find she isn't there, he checks the locker room and the relatives room but she isn't there either. He goes over to Guy's office hoping that she'll be in there but when he arrives Guy is the only one in the office.

"Valentine what do you want?" Guy asks.

"Zosia came to see me, I just wondered if she'd come to see you?" Oliver asks.

"No, should she have?" Guy then questions.

Oliver takes his phone out of his pocket noticing a voice mail from Zosia.

"Oh god I've got to find her" Oliver says running off.

He passed the girls toilets as a women came out.

"Is there anyone else in there?" Oliver asked.

"No" The woman replied a little confused.

He raced down to Keller but she wasn't there either. Running down the stairs he eventually reached the main door looking over a pulses but he couldn't see her. He exited the main doors to Holby scanning the car park for Zosia's car, a taxi anything that could have meant she was still here.

Then heard a sobbing noise, he recognised it and suddenly it had hit him where it was coming from. He ran as fast as he could back through the hospital.