Day Out

Zosia was sitting up on psych, her dad was suppose to be coming up to take her out for the day but as usual he was late. He arrived an hour or so later.

"Zoshie, I'm so sorry. Hanssen's asked me to preform this new type of surgery, I told him I couldn't that It was my day off but he didn't seem to care." Guy tells her.

"It's fine, I'll just come down to Darwin with you." Zosia replies.

"But I'll be in theatre, You know I'm not supposed to leave you alone." Guy reminds her.

"I'm not 5, bedsides there will be plenty of people down there to keep and eye on me." Zosia tells him.

"Fine, But as soon as I'm out we will go to lunch." Guy replies.

They go down to Darwin and Zosia sits in Guy's office until he goes into theatre and then she wanders onto the ward.

"Hey Zosia, what you doing down here?" Mo asks looking concerned.

"Just looking for Ollie." Zosia replies.

"I think he's at the nurses station." Mo replies.

Zosia makes her way over but she spots Oliver and who she assumed was Jasmine messing around. Throwing things at each other and laughing, just like her and Oliver used to. She ran off the ward and back to her dad's office, Oliver catching a glimpse of her as she ran off.

"Was that Zosia?" Oliver asks as Mo walks over.

"Yeah, didn't she say, She was looking for you?" Mo replies.

"No, I better see if she's alright." Oliver says standing up from his chair.

He follows in the direction that Zosia went and ends up at Guy's office noticing Zosia huddled up inside.

"Hey, Look I'm Guy Self." Oliver says sitting in Guy's chair.

"Neurosurgeon extrodinare,  come and look at my amazing work and fund us because we have to beat Ms Naylor. I hate Oliver because he's an idiot." Oliver jokes.

"Well you are a bit of an idiot." Zosia laughs.

"So what was up?" Oliver asks.

"I've been replaced haven't I?" Zosia questions.

"what?" Oliver replies a little confused.

"Valentine, What are you doing here?" Guy questions from the doorway.

"Zosia came onto Darwin, I was just making sure she was ok." Oliver replied.

"I'm fine, Bedsides I've got dad now. We still going for lunch?" Zosia asks quickly dismissing Oliver.

"Yeah, pulses or the little restaurant down the road?" Guy asks.

Oliver walks out of Guy's office and makes his way back onto Darwin.

"Heads up Jac's looking for you. Missed a meeting." Jasmine warns him.

"Oh Crap, please tell me she's in a good mood." Oliver says.

"Valentine, My office NOW" Jac says walking over to her office.

"Someone's in trouble." Jasmine teases as he walks over to the office.