It Meant nothing

Oliver wakes up the next morning on the sofa to Zosia shaking him.

"Oliver I can't shut up your stupid alarm." Zosia says as he begins to wake up.

"Just unplug it the stupid buttons broke." Oliver mumbles.

Zosia walks back to the bedroom and Oliver sits up on the sofa before she comes back.

"So you brought a drunk girl back to your place." Zosia smiles.

"Yeah after she confessed her love for me." Oliver joked.

"well I'm not quiet sure what I said but it was probably true." Zosia says

"Oh, Is that so Dr march." Oliver says leaning in for a kiss.

The kiss again before Oliver's phone alarm goes off and he pulls away.

"I'm going to be late" Oliver says pulling on his Jeans and wearing the same shirt as yesterday although he slept in it.

"You want me to drop you off home?" Oliver asks grabbing his keys.

"I'll call a taxi, You're already late." Zosia smiles at his offer.

"Ok, I love you." Oliver says leaving the flat.

He makes his way into work and gets the lift up to Darwin, the doors are about to close when Dom jumps in, glaring at him.

"You didn't walk Zosia home, now for all I know she could be laying in a ditch somewhere, I swear your going to pay for this." Dom said angrily.

"Calm down she got a little to drunk and I took her back to mine, before you say anything I slept on the sofa." Oliver explained.

"Don't muck her around, yeah." Dom said as he exited the lift on Keller.

Oliver went uo to darwin and got changed in the locker room, just as Jasmine entered.

"Hey Handsome." Jasmine smiled at Oliver.

"Last night..." Oliver said.

"I know you only stopped cause you saw Zosia, It's fine. Want to finish what we started?" Jasmine said pushing him against the lockers.

"That's not why I stopped, I don't want this." Oliver said pushing her off.

"I love you Ollie, I though you loved me too." Jasmine said a little downhearted.

"Why would you think that?" Oliver questioned a little confused. He thought they were just friends.

"We're always mucking about together on the ward and when I said about meeting in the locker room you smiled. You sent Dom and Issac off so we could go on that date and your always smiling at me." Jasmine told him.

"It's all in your head, It didn't mean anything ok, I smile at everyone." Oliver replies walking out of the lockeroom.

A/N - Please let me know what you think and any suggestions are welcome xx