He's not asleep

"Zosh I don't think he's asleep" Dom tells her.

"He has to be" Zosia replies.

"I think we better call an ambulance." Dom says calmly.

"No he's fine, he has to be" Zosia says starting CPR.

"Zosh that's not going to help" Dom tells her but she doesn't want to believe him.

The ambulance soon arrives and Zosia stops doing the CPR.

"I'm sorry there is nothing more we can do for your friend. Time of death 12:08 am" The paramedic tells them.

"No there has to be, you have to do something" Zosia shouts at them angrily.

"Sorry but he isn't breathing and he hasn't been for the last 5 minutes" The paramedic says gently.

"You have to do something" Zosia shouts back.

"We'll take him to the mortuary and you can come in if you want to see him" The paramedic says

"Thank you" Dom replies as they leave.

Zosia angrily storms off to her bedroom slamming the door behind her.

Dom picks up the phone and calls the hospital.

"Mr Hanssen, Yes sorry to call you so late at night, I just wanted to let you know that Dr Digby has passed away and that me and Dr March won't be In tomorrow" He told him.

Putting the phone down a little while later he went through the list of people he had to tell.

Arthur's parents

Morven

Keller, AAU and Darwin.

He finished up around an hour later with tear stained cheeks. Now around 1:30 he knocked on Zosia's door, he could hear her crying in her room.

"Zosh, let me in" Dom asked knocking again.

"No, you let him go. You let them take him to the mortuary and you thanked them" Zosia replied through sobs.

"I didn't let him go, I didn't want this anymore than anyone else. I thanked them because they had a job to do because they tried to talk you through it." Dom told her.

Zosia didn't reply he just heard her crying. Dom sat by the door for a while just in case she changed her mind. He had to be there for her but eventually it went quiet and he assumed she had fallen asleep. Not able to sleep himself he sat down on the sofa.