How's Darwin

Oliver finishes up his shift before going up to see Zosia.

"Hey you" Oliver says entering Zosia's room.

"Ollie" Zosia replies her face lighting up.

"How are you?" Oliver asks

"I'm getting there. I suppose it will always be hard. I'll always miss them." Zosia tells him.

"Anyway how's Darwin?" Zosia asks.

"Bit boring without my favrouite surgery junkie" Oliver laughs

"There's a new junior doctor though isn't there? Dom told me" Zosia replies

"Yeah Jasmine Burrows. She's a laugh." Oliver tells her.

This saddened Zosia, she didn't know why but she hated the thought of Oliver joking around with someone else.

"Is she pretty?" Zosia found herself asking.

"I guess so" Oliver replies. He hadn't straight out said yes but it still made Zosia feel uneasy.

"Is she good at her job then?" Zosia questions.

"She hasn't been here long but she seems ok" Oliver replies.

'Maybe she is going to replace me. Maybe I won't have a job to go back too.' Zosia found herself wondering

"You ok Zosh?" Oliver asks noticing her staring into space.

"Erm yes just thinking." She quickly answered turning her attention back to him.

"You told my dad he was being an idiot didn't you?" Zosia then asked.

"What is this 20 questions?" Oliver laughs

"Not in those words but yes i suppose i did" Oliver added.

"Thank you." Zosia simply replied.

"It's fine. He loves you a lot." Oliver tells her.

"I know, he just has a funny way of showing it sometimes" zosia laughs.

"Zosia there is a group activity in 5 minutes. Your guest is welcome to join us." One of the nurses says popping her head in and leaving.

"Group activites?" Oliver questions laughing as he knew this would be something she would hate.

"Well if I'm doing this then I'm all in" Zosia replies, standing up and pulling Oliver up too.

"I better get back to work then." Oliver says letting go of Zosia's hand.

"Oh, I was hoping you would come with me." Zosia saya a little sad.

"Then I will. I didn't think you would want me too so I was trying to make it less awkward for you." Oliver tells her.

"It will be nice to have someone to talk too. I don't really have any friends here." Zosia replies

"Zosia March not making friends now this is a mystery." Oliver laughs.

"Oi" Zosia says playfully hitting him.

A/n - sorry for any spelling mistakes I'm on my phone and internet is dodgy lol