Sorting things out

Dom woke up the next morning to the sound of Zosia's door unlocking. She scanned the room before creeping to the bathroom.

"Zosh I know your awake ok and I know you don't want to talk about it but I'm here for you" Dom told her.

"so I've got to the hospital talk to some people, you can come if you want?" Dom offered.

"No" Zosia quietly replied.

"Ok, I've got my phone though so if you need anything just call me" He told her before leaving for the hospital.

First he made his way down to AAU, to be greated by Serena.

"Dr Copeland, I wasn't expecting to see you" Serena smiled at him.

"Yeah Diggers, Arthur ..... erm Dr Digby" suddenly he didn't know how he was supposed to refer to Arthur. He had always called him diggers to wind him up but somehow it didn't seem appropriate. Was he still supposed to call him Dr Digby at work although he didn't work here anymore.

"Sorry he wanted me to bring you this research, it's all he talked about and I figured as I was here I'd bring it to you" Dom told her.

"Thank you" Serena said giving him a sympathetic look.

Dom then made his way up to Darwin, he saw Oliver at the nurses station and walked over to him.

"Oliver can I have a word?" Dom asked

"Sure" Oliver replied as they went into the staff room.

"I assume you heard about Arthur and well I know Zosia's going to want to come back to work. So I just need you to look out for her ok because as much as she hates to admit it she needs you" Dom told him.

"I'll try but I'm not exactly her biggest fan right now" Oliver says.

"Valentine ward" Jac calls not even looking into the staff room.

"Sorry better go" Oliver says following Jac.

Dom makes his way down to the mortuary and picks up the death certificate. He then goes back out to the car and makes his way to Arthur's parents.

He pulls up and gets out of the car going over to the house he watched Arthur go into only a few weeks before. He stands there for a few minutes not wanting to knock but eventually having too.

A small dark haired lady came to the door.

"Hello" She says sounding a little confused.

"I'm Dominic, Sorry we spoke on the phone yesterday" Dom replied feeling a little bit awkward.

"Right, Yes" She replied.

"I just erm well I have is death certificate and it's normally easier if a relative sorts things out sorry" He apologises.

"Thank you" She says taking the certificate and shutting the door.

Dom slowly walks back to his car and makes his way back to the flat to see Zosia.

A/N - Thanks for all the comments, This one isn't longer as I had already wrote it but the next one will be xx