Group Activities

Zosia leads the way to the group activity, Oliver following closely behind. The go into a large room with tables all set out and people sitting around.

Zosia pulls up an extra chair and they sit together.

"Today we are going to be painting. You can paint whatever you want" The guy at the front says before getting out some canvas's and starts handing them out.

"Who's this then" He asks stopping beside Zosia and Oliver.

"My friend Oliver, The nurse said it was ok for him to join us." Zosia replies.

"Yes that's fine, good to meet you Oliver. My names mike." He says giving them both a canvas.

"So what are you going to paint?" Oliver asks unsure himself of what to do.

"Now that's a suprise." Zosia replies smiling.

The both start painting. Zosia occasionally looking over at Oliver's piece of work.

"What is that?" Zosia asks looking at Oliver's picture.

"it's going to be a dog, I couldn't think of anything else" Oliver says.

"it looks more like a ........... who knows" Zosia laughs.

"It's not finished yet" Oliver replies pretending to be annoyed.

"It need's big ears like this" Zosia tells him painting on his picture.

"Oh is that how were doing this." Oliver asks flicking paint at Zosia's canvas and missing.

"Oliver we don't paint on other people's canvas's. Keep your paint on your own picture" Mike tells him.

"Sorry" Oliver apologises but Zosia can't help but laugh.

Zosia continues to annoy Oliver, nudging him so that his paintbrush made exaggerated lines.

Oliver eventually flickers with his paintbrush when Mike isn't looking. Zosia then takes her paint brush and paints on his cheek.

"Zosia what did we say about the paint?" Mike asks from the front.

"You said not to paint on each others canvas's. I'm not. I'm painting on his face." Zosia tells him.

"well if that's the rule" Oliver says painting on Zosia's face.

They both start flicking paint at each other.

"That's not a rule, you two stop" Mike shouts but neither of them are listening as the continue to cover each other and themselves in paint.

"You two out if your not going to be sensible" He shouts becoming more annoyed at them.

"Hang on grumpy. Ollie let me give you a moustache" Zosia laughs.

Oliver doesn't have time to reply before Zosia has got started. Once she is finished Oliver draws whiskers on Zosia making her a cat.

"Right you two out" Mike shouts angrily pointing at Zosia and Oliver.

They both leave the room and head back to Zosia's room.

"I can't believe we got kicked out. That never happens" Zosia laughs.

"He didn't look impressed." Oliver replies.

"He's just a stuck up idiot that doesn't know how to have fun." Zosia tells him.

"We look ridiculous" Oliver says laughing and they take a picture together.

A/N - Please let me know what you think. What do you thinks going to happen next?