Chapter 6

W: Whats your Newport Revolution?

D: woah. Slow down there. I haven't planned anything on taking over Newport yet. All I've got is Every other country except for Antarctica and Canada.

W: I meant New Year revolution

D: oh.

W: wait. What do you mean every other country but Antarctica and Canada? Why are you planning to overthrow the world?!

D: Well, not Antarctica cause I already own it (amazing at how you can bond with penguins), and not Canada cause Canada's a cool place. 

D: Literally. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

W: Today in science we learned that you can never gain cold, you can only have the absence of heat; and it made me think that maybe hatred doesn't exist, and there's only an absence of love.

D: Reading the last Harry Potter book at this very moment.

D: Dang it! WHY!

W: ...........

W: always........

The first thing Wally just said does not belong to me, just saying.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

W: Quick! HOW DO YOU CUT YOUR SANDWHICHES?!?!

D: Vertically?

W: NOOOOOOOOOOO

W: I HAD FAITH IN YOU AND YOU BETRAYED OUR FRIENDSHIP LIKE THIS!!

D: wally

D: wally?

D: are u there?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

D: I decided to take the bus today. The kids in the back are singing nursery rhymes.

D: they're actually not half bad

D: Only so much time will pass before someone sings let it go

D: great, they're taking requests

W: have they sung wheels-on-the-bus. Its only right that when singing nursery rhymes in the back of a bus, you sing wheel-on-the-bus.

D: ha, i'll tell them

D: they did it

W: yes!!

D: SRSLY now, they're singing let it go!!

D: geez! people, its been three years

W: WHAT DO YOU MEAN THREE YEARS?!

*Wipes away tear.* Time has gone by so fast....

---------------------------------------------------------------------

D: In geography, this girl and guy were taking when it got to the point of the girl saying, "whatever floats your boat." Another guy sitting near them , stands up and points at the girl, screaming (and the teacher and the others in the room are looking like what the heck) "NO! NOT WHAT FLOATS YOUR BOAT! SINK THAT BOAT! SINK IT! LET YOU DROWN THE WATERS OF YOUR FAILURE AND DIE! SINK THE BOAT BEFORE IT LEAVES THE HARBOR!"

D: And then another guy near the screamer gets up as well and screams, "YAEH! DIE BECAUSE OF YOUR BAD BOATMANSHIP SKILLS! PLUNGE LIKE THAT TITANIC AND NEVER RAISE FOR AIR AGAIN!"

D: and now at this point the class is divided, some people tugging the guys arm to 'save' him from 'drowning' and the other half is 'trying' to 'drown' him. 

D: The teacher started playing 'my heart will go on' and 'a thousand years'. Everyone is frozen, and collapsing on the floor crying. I'm gonna join them. Gosh, the teacher joined us. 

D: Ha. Barbra walked in late, and she just walked out, saying "not today".

W: .................... and your school is supposed to be for the 'high and mighty'

W: did the guy drown or what?

D: i don't know, but I'm saying he drowned and just woke up in the hospital a couple of days later.

W: wow. deep.

-------------------------------------------------------------