WEDDING pt2 [FINAL]

JAMIE
-10.45am-
"Aah!! Aigoo, you look so handsome in that suit!" Jamie said once he appeared in front of her. She hugged him tightly before he whispered somethings into her ear.
"You look stunning in that dress, beautiful. I missed you." Jimin said making her blush.
"I missed you too. Now, let's go. We don't want to be late, do we." Jamie said  and he nodded.

JI EUN
"Is it normal to be this nervous?" she asked her brother.
"I guess.. how should I know? I didn't expect my younger sister to get married first before I do." he chuckled at her.
"Yah, Oppa.. you should support me in these kinds of situations." she complained.
"Don't worry. Everything will go just fine. I even have a feeling that I don't have to be the one to stop the wedding." Jinyoung said while they were on their way.

*ring, ring, ring*
"Hello?" Jinyoung said after he pressed a button in his car to make me listen to it too.
"Hyung?" it was Jungkook.
"Hey, man. What's up?" Jinyoung asked.
"Where are you guys?" Jungkook asked.
"On our way. We should be there in 15 minutes" he answered.
"Alright. Everyone's here already. Even Jimin is here." Jungkook said and Ji Eun's eyes widen.
"Okay, cool." Jinyoung said.
"Call me when you guys are five minutes away from the church" Jungkook said.
"Okay, see you later." he said before he hung up.

"Jimin really came!?" Ji Eun asked surprised.
"Yeah, Jamie actually wanted to pick up Jaewon but she said it'd be better if we pick him up while she'd be at the airport to pick up Jimin." he said.
"Oh yeah, Jaewon told me that his uncles would pick him up." Ji Eun said remembering.
"Do you actually know what's up with her?" Jinyoung asked looking at his sister for a second before turning his attention back on the road.
"What do you mean?" she asked looking at him.
"Is there something going on between Jimin and.. Jimin?" he asked.
"Yeah? They're dating" she said smiling.
"What!? Since when? How?" he asked surprised.
"Just ask them yourself when we're there" she said chuckling at her brother's reaction.

Five minutes before the arriving her brother contacted Jungkook and were told to enter the church once the doors would open. Arriving at the church minutes later, her brother helped her out of the car.

"Do I look alright?" Ji Eun asked him as they looked down at how her dress fell nicely.
"You look beautiful, sister." he said smiling at her and stood right next to her.
This was it. I was really going to get married.

Jinyoung went back to his car and handed her the bouquet the maids gave him before they left. They stood patiently next to each other while waiting in front of the door to open for them. They heard the pianist playing the song she was supposed to walk up to Jungkook with from behind the door. It was almost time. Ji Eun looked to her right and met her brothers eyes who looked calm making her calm down. Just as she wanted to say something to him she turned her gaze to the doors that were now opening for them.

Ji Eun got even more nervous and almost forgot that she actually had to walk down the aisle. Thank god Jinyoung was next to him and gave me a sign that we should walk just as the doors fully opened. We slowly made our way there and I already found where Jamie and Jimin were sitting and smiled at them. Everyone I invited were seated on the left side, at the front. The right side was filled with friends and family of Jungkook. Politely, she smiled to them as well. Eventually, she looked straight ahead where Jungkook was waiting for her. He looked very handsome.
It's crazy how I ended up like this. I would have never thought of this happening with Jungkook.

Jinyoung handed her over to Jungkook and smiled at him lightly. The ceremony had started and she couldn't wait for.. for Jaebum to interrupt the ceremony and the wedding itself.
Yes, I did have some hope that he would stop it. I couldn't spot him as I was walking down the aisle but I hope for him to come.