FAKE LOVE

JUNGKOOK
-at a friends house-
"I shouldn't have called her. If only I didn't called her.. all of it wouldn't have happened." Jungkook muttered under his breath.
"Yah, would you stop it now. Whether it was your fault or not. Him cheating on her would have came out sooner or later." Taehyung said making Jungkook sigh even more.

Remember the guy working at Ji Eun's Mom's Cafe. Yupp, he's now a close friend of mine. How we got to know eachother? Easy.
After graduating, Ji Eun and I parted ways and didn't have any contact starting from that day. After many years I came across that cafe owned by her mother and saw a picture of her on the wall. So, I started asking the guy who served me and talked about Ji Eun and how she left. Coincidentally I had to go to Vienna too. Business stuff, you know. Anyway, after meeting her there and finding out that she already had a family I wanted to help. I mean she was a really nice roommate after all.

JAEBUM
*knock, knock, knock, knock*
"Oh! Jaebum hy-" Youngjae opened the door for him to only barge in without greeting him.

"Woah, woah, woah! What's up that you're acting like this?" Jackson said and all the others came to the living room as they heard Jackson loud voice.
"What's wrong?! I met Ji Eun! And apparently you guys know that they're here?! And the most crazy thing is she can see! Why did you guys not tell me!!" Jaebum questioned raising his voice at all of them.
"Wait she can see?" Bambam whispered to Yugyeom who was standing right next to him.
"So what? You met her. And? Why are you so mad about it?" Jinyoung asked coming closer with crossed arms.
"She's cheating on me! That's what's up. She- she's with that.. that Jungkook guy! Did you know about this? When were you guys planning to tell me, huh?" Jaebum asked almost going insane.
"You're misunderstanding. She's single. Where did you catch that bullshit? And that still doesn't explain your attitude. As if your actions were better. Chaerin called.. you guys are really together now, huh?" Jinyoung said.
"Hyung, I thought you were better than this." Youngjae said as he looked at Jaebum standing in the middle of the living room.
Is everyone against me now?!

"Yah! Why are you all against me? I'm still your leader." Jaebum said totally losing it.
"Yeah, when we're working but this is private. We're friends, family. We're not on anyone's side, Jaebum. But you have to think about what you're doing." Mark said.
"You fucked up big time." Bambam muttered as he was afraid to get tackled. Jaebum heard him but he only sighed trying to calm down.

"Are you happy?" Jackson said after being silent for a while. Jaebum looked up at him.
"What?" Jaebum asked not really understanding what Jackson wanted.
"Are you happy with your decisions? Cause I know for a fact that someone changed the way they think of you completely." he said.
"What does this have to do with our fans?!" Jaebum asked assuming that Jackson was talking abou them.
"You don't get it, do you?" Jackson said and continued "Do you remember Jimin leaving with them back then?"
"Yeah, so?" Jaebum asked.
"You shouldn't be mad at Ji Eun. You should be mad of yourself. You're the one who wasn't there for them when they needed you the most. But do you know who was? Jimin. Jimin took care of them while you had your own problems. I know that it was tough for you but we all had our tough times. Jimin helped your girlf-, Ji Eun raise your child and you know what he told me? What Jaewon told me? He.. ha- dislikes you." Jackson said making Jaebum shut his eyes close before he opened them to say something as well.

"Yeah, you're right. We all had our tough times, so why are you guys-" Jaebum started.
"Get out." Jinyoung said not making Jaebum finish his sentence.
"What?" he asked Jinyoung in disbelief.
"You heard me. Get out, now!" Jinyoung said passive aggressively.
"Jinyoung, I'm not here for you to tell me what to do. I-" Jaebum started as he didn't want to leave.
"Get the fuck out before I have to drag you all the way out." Jinyoung said.
"Fine! Fine, I'm leaving." Jaebum said but before he walked out Jinyoung said and gave him something. After exiting the apartment Jaebum slammed the door close and left.

"Think. Think about everything. Not only how you felt but how they must have felt. Here. Take this. You know what to do with it." Jinyoung's voice repeated in his head while driving all the home. Jaebum looked over to his passenger seat. It was his old phone that Jinyoung handed him before he left.

JI EUN
-5 days later-
"Ji Eun, you need to act like you're my girlfriend for today." Jungkook said.
"What?! Are you insane." Ji Eun asked.
"Please, I kind of lied to my father and mom that I found someone and they arranged a dinner for us. They want to meet my girlfriend" Jungkook said smiling awkwardly.
"But you don't have a girlfriend all your dates didn't go well." Ji Eun said making him remember.
"That's why I need you. Please~~" Jungkook pleaded.

-later that day-
Ji Eun texted her son that she'd come home late and that Jamie is sleeping over to look after him.
I really agreed to act as if I were his girlfriend . My goodness what was I thinking.

After meeting his really nice parents and eating and chatting together we came to the point where we ate desserts.

"Crazy that an employee of mine is now my son's partner. So, that's fixed. You guys will get married." Mr. Jeon Jinkook said making Ji Eun choke on her cake.
"Dad, I think that's a little to early. Don't you think, mom?" Jungkook asked as Ji Eun smiled politely at them praying that they didn't really mean it.
"Oh, no, no! We're serious about this. You two will get married. In three weeks. You, Ji Eun can invite your family and friends of course. I mean, it's not like we have all the time in our hands. After all you father and I want to have our grandchildren from you too, Jungkook." Mrs Jeon Hayeon said.
"But, can't that wait. I mean we're still young and have to focus on our careers first, right?" Jungkook asked.
"My son. You'll get married. No matter what. Now please stop acting like this." his father said when Jungkook looked at Ji Eun apologetically.
What was I getting myself into!

-4 days later-
"That's actually not a bad idea." ???said.
"What?!" Ji Eun asked.
"He's right." ??? said.