MEANWHILE

MARK
-in the living room | 9.30am-

"Dab boy. Aaaaye!"

"Bambam, stop watching your old dab videos! You still do it. Bro, that's like.. 15 years ago if not more."

"Yah, hyung. Let me live. And you mind your own business and take care of your son before he kills Coco!"

"..."

"..."

"Bambam you wish. I don't have a kid"

"Yeah.. but one day you will and I'd be able to say that"

"Hmm. Maybe"

"You know what this reminds me of?"

"What?"

"Jaewon."

"..."

"I miss that baby boy."

"Same, man."

"What are you guys talking about?" Youngjae came out of his room after he got dressed after taking a shower.
"J-Ji Eun.. and Jaewon." Bambam answered.
"Aye, why are you guys whispering. He's not here anyway." Jackson came out of the kitchen with a bowl of ramen noodles in his hand.

"Do you guys think they're okay?" Mark asked concerned.
"Well, Ji Eun stopped calling JB hyung's phone. That's all I've known over the years..." Bambam said.
"I guess.. The question is, do they know about this situation?" Yugyeom said out of nowhere.
"Wait? They might not know?!" Youngjae asked surprised.
"Probably not, I mean Jaebum hyung even had to move out and live with Chaerin. He also had to change his phone." Jackson said shrugging.
"Did Jaebum even take his old phone with him before he left or did manager hyung take it?" Mark questioned.

"It's here." Jinyoung said and they all turned to look at him.
"Jinyoung.." Mark said quietly as he didn't expect that.
"It's okay guys.. It just sucks that Jaebum's never here and that he has to be with Chaerin all the time." Jinyoung said looking at them.
"How long do they have to do this?" Bambam asked.
"I don't know, man. But it's getting dangerous. I feel like Jaebum is forgetting that he has Ji Eun and Jaewon." Jackson said.
"What do you mean?" Mark asked looking at Jackson eating his noodles.
"Well, I have a feeling that he's starting to develop feelings for Chaerin noona." Jackson said and Jinyoung nodded agreeing.
"He's right." Jinyoung said.
Why, why her. Not again. I already hurt her in the past. He can't make the same mistakes I've done. I need to talk to him. It's not only for Ji Eun. Jaewon is involved in this too. This is even more serious now. I'll have meet up with him today.

CHAT:

Dimsum: Jaebum-ah?

Jaebongi: Oh, Mark. What's up?

Dimsum: Not much. Are you free today?

Jaebongi: Yes, Chaerin's away for work in Jeju.

Dimsum: Aah, well tell her to take care of herself. Can we meet up?

Jaebongi: I will. 

Jaebongi: Sure. When and where?

Dimsum: At the coffee shop near our company at 1pm?

Jaebongi: Yeah, that's fine. Are the others coming too?

Dimsum: No. Youngjae stays at home with Coco 

Dimsum: Bambam and Jinyoung are visiting Amber

Dimsum: Jackson is spending time with Jooheon again and Yugyeom's going to practice again.

Jaebongi: Aaah. Everyone's busy then. Haven't seen you guys for so long..

Dimsum: Jaebum, we met each other yesterday for practice?! tf

Jaebongi: Yeah, I know but like we haven't spend our free time together in a while.

Dimsum: True.

Dimsum: Well, see you later, Youngjae's calling for me gtg.

Jaebongi: Alright, tell him I said hi.

Dimsum: Okay, bye!

Jaebongi: Bye~

-later that day | 11.40am-
Mark ordered two cups of coffee and took a seat at a free table at a corner of the shop. Sooner than Mark had expected, Jaebum arrived and they greeted each other before they both took a seat and Mark handed him the drink he bought for Jaebum.

"How's it going at the dorm?" Jaebum asked after they have talked about the casual things first.
"Fine. Nothing much has changed." Mark replied.
"Sounds good." he said and sipped on his coffee. It was colder now in Seoul. After all it's October already.
"How about you living with Chaerin?" Mark asked looking at Jaebum.
"Not bad, she's nice, pretty and caring and we don't argue that much either." Jaebum responded looking at his cup as Mark only nodded in response.
"I have a feeling that you called me because of something more serious." Jaebum said looking back at him.

"That's true. I wanted to talk to you about your family, if you can even remember that you have them." Mark said straight forward making Jaebum uncomfortable and remain silent.
"You seem like you're forgetting about them, man.." he continued.

"A-At least they're safe..." Jaebum said quietly.
"Safe?! That's for sure but have you ever thought about calling them for once?! 'Cause I don't think so. It's not my problem but I care for them." Mark was close to loosing his temper at him.
"I care for them too!" Jaebum spoke out.
"Oh, really? How old is your son now?" Mark said being passive aggressive at his leader now. Jaebum stayed quiet, not wanting to say something wrong.
"As if.. man. I don't wanna fight with you but.. don't hurt Ji Eun, please. She went through enough shit when I was with her and I thought that you can do better than me.. guess I was wrong" Mark said feeling bad for Jaebum's family.
"Yah, Mark.. It's not like that, I just don't want to hurt them.." Jaebum said frustrated as to how to answer.
"Then what the fuck are you doing!! It's been ten years since they left and you didn't do shit. Jinyoung told us that she contacted you multiple times just like Bambam mentioned today. But you know what's even crazier?" Mark told him.
"What?" Jaebum asked calm.
"She stopped. Aren't you worried?" Mark asked looking at Jaebum.
"What do you mean she stopped?! Is she safe?! Are they safe?! I thought Vienna is the safest for them to stay at!" Jaebum asked getting worried.
"I don't know.. she might as well have stopped because you didn't reply ever. And maybe, it's not only about them being safe, you know? They need you. I bet Jimin's the only one who's keeping them up but we heard from Jinyoung that it won't last long." he said sighing.
"Huh?! Why's that?" Jaebum asked immediately after hearing those news.
"Jinyoung has contacted Jimin and he said that Jimin will return in three years. So, if Ji Eun and Jaewon have to stay longer.." Mark started but stopped himself.
"What about Ji Eun and Jaewon?!" Jaebum asked worried for them.
"I don't know." Mark replied.
"What do you mean you don't know!!" Jaebum's voice changed.
"Yah, if you want to know about their safety, situation or if they're okay in general. Ask them yourself and don't yell at me! They are your family after all.." Mark said muttering the last part as he was already pissed at the younger male.