REALIZATION

JACKSON
-9pm-
*ring, ring, ring*

"Hello?"

"Uh, Jackson?"

"Yeah?"

"Is Jinyoung there? I need to talk to him."

"Sure, I'll get him for you. Just a second."

Jackson walked over to Jinyoung's room and handed him his phone, mouthing to him that it was Jaebum hyung. He nodded and gestured him to go and use the bugging decide with all the rest to listen to their conversation. Jackson agreed nodding and went back to the living room.

JINYOUNG
I hope he finally got it.
Jinyoung took a deep breath before he started talking with Jaebum.

CALL:

"Hey, you wanted to talk to me?"

"Jinyoung-ah.. I need your help. I need some advice."

"What's up?"

"I-I recently get those.. like.. nightmares where Ji Eun appears and.. and at first it was bad but I was able to ignore them but then it got worse.. to the point where I saw her.. getting married to somebody else! I can't let that happen. Please tell me what to do."

"Alright, why don't you come over and we'll talk here in person. It sounds like you need someone right now. Are you alone at home?"

"Yeah.."

"Where's Chaerin?"

"I- I don't know.. I think she's staying over at a friends house or something.."

"Okay, get here and we'll talk."

"Okay, thanks man. I'll be there in 15 minutes."

"Good. See you later, bye"

"Bye"

JAEBUM
*knock, knock, knock, knock*
"Be right there!" he heard Jackson yell. Jackson opened the door for him after seconds of waiting outside and eventually walked in.
"Where's everyone?" Jaebum asked him as he took his shoes off.

"Almost everyone was sleeping besides me and Jinyoung hyung." Jackson said since Jaebum took longer than expected and the rest were too exhausted as they went hiking in the morning. Jaebum nodded at him at went to the living room where Jinyoung appeared coming from the kitchen with three cups of tea on a tray.

"So, let's talk everything out, hmm?" Jinyoung said and Jaebum nodded feeling comfortable to have Jinyoung's support after all he had done to his sister.
He really meant what he said earlier today..

Jaebum told him everything. His dreams, his concerns, his biggest fear. Jackson told him about their worries about him as well and Jinyoung pointed out that Jaebum changed after getting together with Chaerin, which made them worry a lot.
All the things they have been thinking about him. It hurts to hear it come out of their mouths but opened his eyes.
I was a so stupid. I didn't look or think about my mistakes and only accused Ji Eun as it didn't work out anymore.

"How can I ever get her back without feeling so down. What should I do?" Jaebum looked at them helpless.
"Go to her wedding and stop it." they both said in unison.
"Do I even have the right to do that.. I mean she- looks happy with him.." Jaebum said as much as it hurt to say it out loud.
"YES! Just do it." Jackson bursted out which surprised him.
"O-okay?" Jaebum said unsure as he was confused at Jackson's reaction.
"You love her, don't you?" Jinyoung asked.
"Yes, I do love her and our son." he said sternly.
"Then it's set. You'll come with us tomorrow to get ourself suits for monday." Jinyoung said and patted his shoulder.
"Thanks for having you guy's back and for trusting me and believing in me to come back to my old self. I feel so bad." Jaebum admitted covering his face with his hands.
"We are glad to have you back. It was time for you to finally realize.." Jinyoung said.
"I better get going now." he said and got up from the couch.
"Just stay here already. It'll be convenient for tomorrow too." Jackson assured making Jaebum smile and give in.

JI EUN
"Omo, not this one. You look too fat in that." Mrs Jeon said as Ji Eun just tried on the 15th dress now. Ji Eun looked over to Jungkook on the couch feeling sorry.

"Eo-Eomma.. aren't you too picky and harsh to her?" Jungkook said addressing the facts.
"Ani! This wedding has to be perfect. Now, you go and try on suits too." she said and a worker walked away with Jungkook who gave Ji Eun an apologetic look.

Yupp it was 11am when Ji Eun started trying on wedding dresses at a fancy boutique.
As much as she loved the dresses on herself, Mrs Jeon just had to complain about either the design, length, color or of course her body not really the dress. Even the employees there felt bad for Ji Eun. They'd be the first ones to compliment her but Mrs Jeon has to always nag about the dresses and makes the employees feel bad and gave them the feeling of failure, which made Ji Eun feel bad for them as well. It was tough but after wearing the 45th dress (exaggerating a bit) Mrs Jeon was finally satisfied that even Jungkook ran back to them to ask what he missed out on.

It took them forever because of Mrs Jeon's pickiness that she paid for everything as it was already 5pm. At the end they all decided to eat for dinner together and with "we" it was, Jungkook, Jungkook's cousins, Sohee and Somi, Mrs Jeon and Ji Eun.

Mrs Jeon took Sohee and Somi with her to her car when Ji Eun got to be with Jungkook in his own car. On the way to the location he apologized for everything that happened inside the boutique.

"I'm so sorry about her. She's a perfectionist, you must know." he said looking at the road.
"I noticed.. but don't be sorry. I'm the one who's sorry. This wedding won't be a success and your mom just spent so much on the wedding dress and suit. It hurts to see her this happy and know that I'll break her heart." Ji Eun said looking straight ahead as well.
"Don't think like that. She needs to understand it herself that she can't control everything anyways. So, it's fine. Don't worry about it." Jungkook assured her looking over to Ji Eun who sighed and nodded at him.