THE DEVIL WRATH!!!

Start from the beginning

Sorry..but for now am not for sale...

We heard shuffling of papers and typing then again she came back on call.

"Sir it was easy" I sensed a proud  smile in her voice. "Well there company are in worst position and on the edge of bankruptcy if not they get any help soon. They are already in dept of 1500 crores and their 20 real estates contracts are over due and there is no trance of  construction. Almost all the company investors backed out from his projects because of the carelessness of their company." And she fell silent. My god!!even I didn't have complete account of my company.

"Is that all??" Manik asked her in business tone.

"Aah!!yes sir,there is one more thing. Actually they are applying for business meet in our company since an year because he knew we are only one who can help them but you are always done do declining it. That's enough of information I have. Was it helpful." She asked suddenly sounding cheerful.

"Good job miss verma. Yeah that's enough." He told her.

"Anything else sir??" She asked and Manik spare a glance at me before answering.

"Yes!!!I need you to do something for me. Well find out when is the last date of their company to return their loan."

"Well!!its already got over last year but on the request of owner bank extended it for next three months which is also going to over due in a week but seems like he is applying again for extension " she spilled the information.

But what Manik has to do with all this...

He will really offering help to our company.???

But his next words snatched the floor beneath my feet making me numb at my place. My face of instantly got pale.

"Miss Verma!! Offer an application mail to bank that we are interested to buy their company and we offer him double price of the loan and interest if they soon sell the company and yes call any Cabinet Minister of parliament and asked him to cancel all MGC company bills which are requested to pass and yes don't forget to mention that its my order." He smirked triumphantly in my way.

"But sir!! Like this their company will go bankrupt before time and they will be on street.", his secretary asked concerned and worried.

" miss Verma do what you have been asked for. Is that clear?? "He told her dangerously.

" OK Sir..right away."she replied in a robotic tone and manik hanged up on her before turning to face my pale shivering posture with an evil smile.

He is really a demon in the skin of God!!!!

"Are you fool!!!what you did. We will be on road." I screamed my lungs out. My whole body shivering in rage.

"So what you were saying. You won right???" He mocked "well!!well!! Sweetheart. How can you forget that you were actually challenged the god of this country. Don't you know this country is wrapped around my tiny finger. No one dare to talk or play against me." He stated gravelly. "Now isn't this what we call power.??" He mocked in my ears. "I have power to destroy any one just in a snap of my finger. And ruining you was  most easy because you were already ruined. Now look.!!your father is going to pay for your dead." "You really made a mistake by challenging me. Now who will save you from roaming on road like begger.??" He asked sympathetically and I am near to crying. "So what were you saying you ruined me,you won over me. Hah!!!sorry to burst your bubble no one can destroy Manik Malhotra except Manik by himself." He yelled proudly.

"Look !!please don't do this. I am sorry. I really am please asked your secretary not do obey what you ordered her please. I will go far away from you and Nandini but please don't destroy us." I pleaded almost in a crying tone.

"Ohhh come on!!is this how you beg for mercy. Naah!! Not working." He mocked "bend on your knees with your head in my feet and then beg for mercy." He asked me and I gape at him with wide eye.

He is really a demonnn!!!

But I bended on my knees and his smirk widen. He putted my head in his shoes and begged for mercy.

"Please!!!I am sorry. I wont come near you ever again. Our paths won't cross each other. I promise. But just forgive me. Please.." I sobbed with the tears flowing continuously.

"Lick my shoes!!" He ordered sternly making my eyes go wide. I looked up to find him starring in a direction with a cold face with his hands dig in his pocket.

"Ho...how can..can I ..." He stuttered but he cutted me off.

"Need my forgiveness so do as I say!!!" He roared. Seeing his demeanor I did what he said with more tears falling from my eyes. He smirked in return while I keep on licking his expensive shoes and heard him dialing someone and when I heard what he said relief washed over me.

"Miss Verma!!no need to do what I ordered you about MGC."

"OK sir!" She replied and the call disconnected.

Suddenly I felt a hard kick on my shoulder and there I jolted far away from his feet. I looked up to see him leaving the room after commanding me.

"You have one minute to leave my place!"

The Devil!!!

After him leaving the room I cried bitterly my heart out pulling my knees to my chest. I never felt this humiliated and helpless in my life. The first time I felt attracted to him I know more hate him. He is a real devil and I think I did the biggest of my life trying to seek revenge and I think I will ever want to face him in my life. I know I have a escape from him but for the first time in my life I am feeling more hurt to for other girl than me. I am feeling more hurt for Nandini because she isn't aware of his ways and evilness. She is way to innocent for a devil like him and no girl deserve a man like him. Having a boyfriend like Manik its better to be a school sl*t.

I finally gathered the courage to leave his place before he again barge in and do something more evil seeing me here. I quickly washed my face took my bag and left the place.

I am never going to turn back to him...

Guyssss a bonus chapter!!!
BECAUSE I DIDN'T UPDATED IT LAST WEEK.

SO HOW WAS IT????

AND THANKS FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS...