THE TRAP AND THE DEVIL!!

Start from the beginning

The club isn't so much packed tonight like other weekend days. Most of the people here are celebrities, businessmen,models,politician heirs and heiresses.People were dancing and grinding on each other on dance floor. Girls were giving me lustful inviting look and men are shooting daggers in my way except gays.

I headed to the VIP area ignoring all the stares and drool and asked bartender for my usual scotch. I was sipping my scotch silently enjoying it. Watching the people von dance floor when I felt the couch beside me dipped and I turned to find a really hot,sexy,stunning, tall girl sitting beside me. Her back strapless low cut dress was too skimpy and revealing just reaching her upper thighs and her cleavage was bubbling out lot more than needed. She was dressed in nothing to left for imagination. The thirsty look she was giving me and the way she was rubbing herself I am well aware.

She is a seductress!!!

But I didn't leaded her as always because its not me who throw himself on girls. Girls beg me for my attention and to bed her. On other hand there is this girl for whom I do everything to get her attention and want near me but she has to always hide behinds her book and to give silly excuses.

Of course my Nandini!!!!

"Am I dreaming or is this really you Mr Manik Malhotra" girl's flirticious voice snapped me out from thought but I just smirked in her way sipping my scotch.

"Well!!!I am Tanya Kakkar,the only daughter of Vinay kakkar" she introduced her self proudly.

And then I realised she is the daughter of Kakkar emirates where our company is investors to them. But I didn't remember to see her ever not even in parties.

"Then why I never saw you??" I asked creasing my brows with shrugging shoulder.

"Well!!!am interior designer and I live in Canada just came here to spend time with family." And I nodded monotonously in response.

"Oh..come on our company works together I think then now we are friends so don't be a brat now." She giggled keeping her hands on my thigh.

Now I know where its leading..

"No!!not friends but acquaintance." I retorted and her face fell.

Come on girl!!! Am a challenge.

Only real women can take me to her bed..!!!!

I mentally smirked on my thought because I am really not an easy man to throw any girl on my shoulder and hit the bed.

"Okk then. If u want to play fair then have some drink with me so that it can lead to something more. Can we talk on drink" she suggested rubbing her hands on my thigh seductively.

She really know how to play...

"Okey..!!!"I sighed getting up and she too get up with a big grin.

Its been long since we both drinking our ass out and almost wasted and she kept on talking dirty seductively in my ears stealing kisses from me every now.

It was all started simply with some casual talk with drink but she never took her hands off of me. Soon after six shoots when alcohol settled in her system. She started to flirt more throwing herself on me like every girl. Things started to get heated between us which led us to a heavy make out. And I think she really want more than just a hot make out because she is still not over with me and I don't mind til she is as young as night.